- Peyton being released before Mar. 8

-Reggie not resigned

-Mathis brought back under franchise tag

-Garcon signs new contract that isnt too costly

-Clark and Brackett brought back under lowered contract

-Addai, Bullitt are cut to relieve cap

-Freeney is traded as I will explain in the draft

Free Agency...

-Indy signs SS Tom Zbikowski from Ravens(We can get him for a good deal and has ties to Pagano.)

-Indy signs NT Paul Soliai from Dolphins(Miami going to 4-3, so a very good NT becomes available to us and is only 28.)

-Indy signs OG Ben Grubbs(Less expensive than Nicks and has ties to Pagano)

2012 NFL Draft...

1st- QB Andrew Luck(We have found our future franchise leader and I have a feeling this guy will be better than Manning as in more titles and more clutch. May not have the numbers Peyton does in his career but titles and clutch is better.)

-Indy trades DE Dwight Freeney and 4th round pick to Philly for their 15th overall pick.(This makes sense for both teams. Philly is needing more pass rush to put them over the top and reach the superbowl. And Indy is moving towards the 3-4 and Freeney doesnt fit the OLB spot as well as Mathis, Wheeler, Hughes. Plus Freeney's contract is easily extendable for his future team so it makes him easy to trade. Tough desicions are made every day and we need to get younger and more talent elsewhere in bigger positions of need.)

15th pick(via trade)- WR Michael Floyd(I think given that we have a strong locker room and coach with character, we can keep this guy in line. He is a top 10 talent who compares to Larry Fitzgerald. With this selection, adding Floyd to Garcon and Collie and WR makes this WR core one of the best. Just imagine Andrew Luck with very good weapons. We could be seeing Green Bay pt. 2.)

2nd- Indy trades down and gets back 51st and 83rd picks.-Indy selects DE Jared Crick(I really like this guy as a 3-4 DE. Reminds me somewhat of JJ Watt. Just falls a bit due to his injury. Pairing him with Moala at 3-4 DE and occasionaly working in Drake Nevis makes this DL very good with Soliai at NT as well.)

3rd- CB Jayron Hosley(We need another CB and Hosley can also return kicks for us. Pagano will work with him and develop him into a very good starter the way he did with Ladarius Webb.)

3rd(via trade)- OG Kevin Zeitler(Lets make this OL very young and great.)

Rest of pics will come later

I like the free agent signings of NT Paul Soliai and OG Ben Grubbs ALOT if we can pull that off.....

..... but I'd be surprised if the Eagles would let go of the #15 overall pick for Freeney and a 4th rounder. Freeney's 32 next week and I don't think he'll command that high a pick. Maybe a 2nd rounder?

But if we do make the free agent splash at NT and OG that you have in mind.... it could really help speed up our turnaround.

I don't think that the Eagles would trade that 15th overall pick, and I don't think Freeney has that value anymore. He's really expensive, he's a free agent next year, and he's getting old. He had a bad year this year too. To add on top of all of this, the Eagles have very good DEs in Cole, Babin and they have Graham as a good young propesct.

I don't think I'd be able to contain my excitement if we got Floyd being a ND fan and all.

im a notre dame fan too, but i dont get the comment about keeping him in line. he only got in trouble for 2 DUI's wasnt like he was busted for drugs or assault or anything like that. to simple mistakes that happen in the normal life. the kid is still a beast at WR. he lacks the speed but hes a big body to throw too

im a notre dame fan too, but i dont get the comment about keeping him in line. he only got in trouble for 2 DUI's wasnt like he was busted for drugs or assault or anything like that. to simple mistakes that happen in the normal life. the kid is still a beast at WR. he lacks the speed but hes a big body to throw too

I agree to an extent, the mistakes were minor but they still hurt his team. I forget how long he was out but ND was nowhere near the same offense without him. Their next best playmakers were Cierre Wood and Theo Riddick.

I agree to an extent, the mistakes were minor but they still hurt his team. I forget how long he was out but ND was nowhere near the same offense without him. Their next best playmakers were Cierre Wood and Theo Riddick.

he missed the first two games last year, the year before that he was out because of an injury mostly all season, and this year he didnt miss any games, brian kelly reinstated him before the first game. and with the time missed he still broke some all time receiving records in schools history. the only thing i see thats a negative is his speed. he isnt as fast,but he isnt slow. and his size is what made him a threat. notre dame is sure going to miss him next year, just glad eifart stayed. and i agree cierre wood and theo riddick especially theo after Johnas grey went down with a torn ACL.

Hmm Floyd that's interesting. Would you want him if top defensive guys like Barron, Upshaw, Luke Kuechly (sp?) or Kirkpatrick are there?

Yes I would still take Floyd over all those guys. I see a special player in Floyd if he can stay out of trouble. Im not sure I see anything special about those other guys you listed. Floyd has the size(6-3 230 pounds) and speed to beat DBs and has amazing hands and body control. Would LOVE to see him as our #1 WR for Luck.

Freeney for Buffalo 2nd rounder would make sense; #1 Luck, #34 Minnifield, #41 Fleener?

Well if we got Buffalo's 2nd(And Id be asking for a 2013 2nd in addition), we could then trade the 34 pick and Buffalo's 2nd to move up to try and get Floyd that way. I would have no problem with that.

Yes I would still take Floyd over all those guys. I see a special player in Floyd if he can stay out of trouble. Im not sure I see anything special about those other guys you listed. Floyd has the size(6-3 230 pounds) and speed to beat DBs and has amazing hands and body control. Would LOVE to see him as our #1 WR for Luck.

Luck to Floyd would be amazing! I can see him going as high as 7th to the Jaguars though if he destroys the combine which he has the potential to do. If that's the case I would probably take Kuechly. Guy got 191 freaking tackles last year!!

he missed the first two games last year, the year before that he was out because of an injury mostly all season, and this year he didnt miss any games, brian kelly reinstated him before the first game. and with the time missed he still broke some all time receiving records in schools history. the only thing i see thats a negative is his speed. he isnt as fast,but he isnt slow. and his size is what made him a threat. notre dame is sure going to miss him next year, just glad eifart stayed. and i agree cierre wood and theo riddick especially theo after Johnas grey went down with a torn ACL.

For whatever reason I think i mixed up last season and this season as far as him missing time. That would kind of explain why I couldn't remember how long he was out. lol