Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anquan Boldin retires after being with the Bills for only two weeks

RockThatBlue

4 hours ago, Synthetic said:

Good for him, glad to see him get out and retire after everything he's been through. He went through one of the most horrific injuries several years back when playing with Arizona and bounced back pretty good. 

Seriously...that was brutal.

Oh my god, you've got to be kidding. So let me this straight:

Bills: Lose their best WR to retirement after trading away Sammy Watkins.
Dolphins: Lose their star QB to injury.
Jets: Are basically going to give up on the season for the 1st overall pick.

Hmm, which team in that division does that leave us with that's the clear winner in all this?...

11 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

Hmm, which team in that division does that leave us with that's the clear winner in all this?...

They certainly do get a ton of breaks. I don't know how the most hardcover Brady homer can deny that. The normal Pats fans don't deny it but...yeah.

1 hour ago, BloodyChamp said:

They certainly do get a ton of breaks. I don't know how the most hardcover Brady homer can deny that. The normal Pats fans don't deny it but...yeah.

Pats fans would say it's the toughest division in the NFL!

16 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

I can understand the Bills trading Watkins away since he's never healthy and always injured. And they sent him to L.A. of all places where he's not going to do anything with Jared Goff throwing to him...

Miami is bound to regress since last year they only won a single game against a team above .500 and it was the game they knocked Big Ben out in. 

The Jets are in complete tank mode and I almost hope that Broadway Sam declares another year in college just to laugh off their tank attempt. 

It must be GREAT right now to be a Pats fan...don't have to worry about anyone in the division. I sure wish my team had this luxury every year. 

3 teams in 1 division are already done. Then there's the Browns. Has even 1 team ever been this done this soon? Usually every team is atleast optimistic until like week 6 lol! 

Cutler might give the Dolphins a chance. He has to survive week 1 though. They have the Buccs who are a low key nasty defense. The schedule adds up to their favor after that. 

On 8/21/2017 at 1:59 PM, BloodyChamp said:

Everyone always say the Colts usually have an easy ride in the South but the East has been hardly tough for the Patriots for years.