Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Love for nonColts

PrincetonTiger

On 8/22/2017 at 8:35 AM, Valpo2004 said:

I'm rooting fort him because I don't think it's fair or right that we live in a world where a woman hits him when he strikes back he's treated like some sort of monster.  Then the woman who started the whole thing in the first place gets treated like she's a poor little victim and we should all feel sorry for her.

I keep saying that if I went and did what she did to a NFL offensive lineman (The size and strength difference being comparable or greater) and that happened to me people would laugh at me and say I deserve it.  

A woman does it and she's suppose to just get free reign.  

D'Qwell Jackson punched a pizza guy (Who didn't hit him first) and he got no punishment.  It was barely noticed.

Some cowboys player got drunk, drove got in an accident which killed a teammate.  When he came back and started playing again I said that I thought that was inappropriate and I was treated like I'm a big jerk for not being cool with the drunk driver who killed someone a 2nd chance.  

Again this guy got someone killed and he's cool, but Mixon punches a girl who hit him first and he's a monster who shouldn't be allowed to play in the league.  

For the record I will freely admit I do have a bit of a bias against drunk drivers because I had a friend from college who was killed by one soon after she graduated. 

Do you have daughter's?  She no question put her hands on him.  He knocked her out,  after following her into the restaurant.    

4 hours ago, Nadine said:

I don't agree with hitting back when someone is clearly less powerful than you.  I agree that a woman shouldn't do this and agree that a man can and should defend himself, even file charges if he's inclined.  But meeting violence with violence when it's not for self protection is just violence. 

Just speaking up for women, seems like there's a lot of hostility in here toward women.  It's just this one woman after all.

Personally, I've never seen a woman behave that way. Nor have I ever seen a man behave that way. MOST people do not behave this way. Certainly not enough to warrant advocating always striking a woman when 'they've got it coming.'

I mean you can carry this meet violence with violence to extremes.  How about if an old man hits an NFL player? How about a teen?

Civilized people defuse volatile situations regardless of who is in the right and whose pride had been offended

Very well said!!!

Pretty much every offense of mankind is born from someone's pride or selfishness, every single one of them.

12 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Do you have daughter's?  She no question put her hands on him.  He knocked her out,  after following her into the restaurant.    

Yes I have a daughter.  She's 2, almost 3.  She occasionally likes to hit her older brother who just turned 4. (They are 16 months apart, but often confused for twins)  She's punished for it every single time we see it.

If she pulled that crap I'd tell her that getting knocked out was her fault for assaulting the man first.  And again I'm not saying that he didn't maybe go overboard a bit.  But when you initiate violence against someone, I'm not going to feel sorry for you for any retaliatory strikes you receive.  

Now if he assaulted her first then I'd pursue every legal option against him including a civil lawsuit.  But she hits him first then I will only say I hope she learned her lesson about hitting people.  

Unfortunately the world would probably destroy that teaching by treating her like an innocent victim and teaching her that it's her right to beat on men all she wants.

The way this country acts I should just let her kick him in the face all she wants but if he gets tired of it and hits her back I should just confine him to his room for life.