Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, snkdy said:

I like the CFB OT rules better. 

Better than the NFL? I don't like that OT starts at the 35 yard line. It seems too different than what happens in regulation.

In the NFL, I would like it if it was first team to get 6 points wins. 

Wow! Jets need to draft this guy.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Better than the NFL? I don't like that OT starts at the 35 yard line. It seems too different than what happens in regulation.

In the NFL, I would like it if it was first team to get 6 points wins. 

Wow! Jets need to draft this guy.

I don't mind the starting point. It just seems like both teams get a fairer shot. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am hammered but coherent, I am not human at times - just kidding. My neck is finally getting better but needed to kill the pain after a long week of work.

Are you sure you didn't want to save that alcohol for tomorrow I'm just saying lmao 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Hmmm.   ”Healthy excuses will be hard to come by.”    Really?   Richardson, who had less than a thousand snaps in college, then had roughly 200 snaps his rookie year.  There’s one.   And Houston has Stroud who had a great rookie year.  Aren’t most media predicting Houston and JVille ahead of Indy this year?  That’s two without any trouble.     I just think insisting on a division title because a fan thinks it’s time doesn’t stand up to much scrutiny.   Sorry, just my two cents…. And often not worth that much.   
    • For me absolutely it does. If Richardson stays healthy excuses will be hard to come up with. As positive as I am with Ballard at some point we have to start winning. He bet on himself by bringing in his own home grown talent this year, what he does at safety in the coming month and a half has me worried as well. We were so close to winning the division last year with a back up QB that my expectation is winning the AFC south this year.    If they make it into the wild card game and lose then the seat is just as hot for me. If they advance further and make a Cinderella run then I’m fully back on board.
    • 3 straight losses for the Reds. They have their moments where they play well. But it’s time to be real. They aren’t a playoff team and will never be as long as the Castillinis own them and David Bell is manager.    De La Cruz is fun, but his career will be wasted on this team. 
    • Am I reading this correct?   You think Ballard’s seat gets hot if the Colts don't win the AFC South?  Really?   So if the Colts don’t win the south but make the playoffs Ballard’s seat still gets hot?    Just making sure I understand your viewpoint. 
    • Yes, yes he did. If you scroll back to old Pagano post you’ll see how much blame he got. I definitely hold Pagano is regards to letting Luck down on the offensive side of the ball. I also see the Houston Texans inevitably going down the same path.   D’joun Smith is who you’re thinking of.   Grigson is looked at as an overall bust and a terrible drafter so naturally the blame will be more widely accepted. There is no doubt things will be heating up under Ballards seat if anything less then winning the division is obtained this year. The QB position has been his Achilles heel. If Richardson is healthy this season I believe his roster will be very heavily evaluated with no excuses this year.
  • Members