Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reminder for tonight

TKnight24

That's awesome cause Mathis is going to announce the next great monster EDGE rusher for us!!!!!!!

Side note....We'd have to trade up for Lamp, cause if Seattle has any sense whatsoever...He's not getting past them. GB will take one of the CB's, not sure which.

2 hours ago, Mr Clueless said:

The Draft is really tough on us from Europe this year. We are all sleeping when the action happens. :console:

Do you have a DVR by chance? Record the draft, watch it when you can before you get on here or whatever and learn the pick. It'd be just like watching it live from a suspense perspective 

2 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Do you have a DVR by chance? Record the draft, watch it when you can before you get on here or whatever and learn the pick. It'd be just like watching it live from a suspense perspective 

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think it is televised here at all. Anyway, I was used to follow it online on the web. Round One was always to late, but I remember enjoying following the draft unfold in later rounds. Maybe Round 2 and 3 was done earlier before on a Saturday? Can't remember now. Oh well...

2 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

That's awesome cause Mathis is going to announce the next great monster EDGE rusher for us!!!!!!!

Side note....We'd have to trade up for Lamp, cause if Seattle has any sense whatsoever...He's not getting past them. GB will take one of the CB's, not sure which.

You think GB goes CB & not RB with Cook still in the mix???

9 minutes ago, Mr Clueless said:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think it is televised here at all. Anyway, I was used to follow it online on the web. Round One was always to late, but I remember enjoying following the draft unfold in later rounds. Maybe Round 2 and 3 was done earlier before on a Saturday? Can't remember now. Oh well...

Amazon Prime is streaming it.  thats how i watched it last night.....

3 minutes ago, Mr Clueless said:

Thanks man! Gotta look into that...

yep and FYI, Amazon Prime and the NFL struck a deal, they'll be streaming games on prime video live this fall.  Every thursday and monday night game and select games on Sunday's

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

How do you find it on Amazon Prime?   I am a Prime member, but when i search NFL draft, I get nothing.

Mine was on the main page last night.  I have amazon fireTV.  it just was there, i clicked it, it asked me to log in and then had a brief commercial about the NFL striking that deal