Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Anyone Else Notice Lack Of Manning/irsay Talk........

WoolMagnet

Was it just me , or did the media "back-off" of them?

I really didn't hear anything yesterday. Even at the celebrity beach bowl, NO questions were asked to manning about status.

It really seemed like manning & Irsay (or perhaps the NFL itself) let the media know to FOCUS on the Super bowl.

Its just strange to me how for the whole week, every other discussion seemed to get back to peyton.

Then yesterday, NOTHING. Even if Irsay and manning were "hiding", its still surprising how the "talk" by media completely stopped. Even by "the mother ship".

I wish it would have been more quiet all week.

Was it just me , or did the media "back-off" of them?

I really didn't hear anything yesterday. Even at the celebrity beach bowl, NO questions were asked to manning about status.

It really seemed like manning & Irsay (or perhaps the NFL itself) let the media know to FOCUS on the Super bowl.

Its just strange to me how for the whole week, every other discussion seemed to get back to peyton.

Then yesterday, NOTHING. Even if Irsay and manning were "hiding", its still surprising how the "talk" by media completely stopped. Even by "the mother ship".

I wish it would have been more quiet all week.

Because they've exhausted every possible scenario. They're out of crap to make up IMO

OH NO THEY ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT THE GAME! I am glad to hear this, too bad the media couldn't keep focused two weeks ago. As much as I don't like the Patriots, and kind of like the Giants, they both were disrespected by the media's focus on Peyton. The Giants and Patriots should be the focus of the media, turning away from that and talking about one player's contract status is ridiculous. But trust me, Manning will be at the game and the announcers will make a mention of the situation for all of you Peyton lovers that feel he is not getting enough attention.