Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best Team Draft

stonehart1234

(I GOT MOST OF THIS STUFF FROM riftastic28'S MONSTER DRAFT)

where all in love with luck even me. We trade luck and get a kings ransom we could get 3 first rounders 2 second and 2 thirds...I dont know if the colts would be able to resist...i doubt this would happen but u never know heres how the drafts should look if they traded with the browns...

If we traded are 1st pick to the browns this is what the draft should look (HOPEFULLY).

RD1 PK4 Morris Claiborne CB (browns)

RD1 PK22 Mark Barren SS or Fletcher Cox DT (browns)

RD2 PK34 Zach Brown OLB or Alshon Jeffery WR

RD2 PK37 Lamar Miller HB (browns)

RD2 PK47 Kelechi Osemele OG (freeney traded to jets)

RD3 PK65 Nick Foles QB or Kirk Cousins QB (the one that is available we draft)

RD3 PK68 Nick Toon WR (browns)

RD4 PK97 Micheal Brewster C

I think the colts should dump luck and manning and go with nick foles. Manning is due to much money and he`ll never be the same and hes old ..2 luck is a stud but what teams will be willing to give for him is a whole alot and u can take advantage of some team out there looking to get him. I dont think manning, freeney, mathis, brackett, addie, wayne, and clark will be back and thats a whole lot of money for us to spend.

(I GOT MOST OF THIS STUFF FROM riftastic28'S MONSTER DRAFT)

Seriously?

First they are not passing on Luck, no way, no how unless he gets injured in the combine.

Second, I would highly doubt Jeffrey is going to make it to the 2nd round, if so that is a silly great value pick.

Third, Freeney is very unlikely to be traded, too much $$ for a team to take on imo, especially a team like the Jets. They already have some high priced defensive guys, who knows if they have an extra however much his salary would be to them. Our hit is high either way I believe.

Fourth, I agree with the guy above, Nick Foles? Seriously? Third rounder? No freakin way.