Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks at Falcons Discussion Thread

danlhart87

I remember the Falcons beating Seattle at home in 2013 in the playoffs in a very very close game. I think for the most part Atlanta has often done well with Matt Ryan vs. the Seahawks and you can argue they got big time jobbed there this year in Seattle with that non pass interference call or something I remember hearing about. I remember the Falcons coach going ballistic too.

I don't get to see the Falcons play much to be honest but from what I seen this year in barely two games of theirs they are all offense. And well Seattle is all defense and they don't always travel as well on the road. Seattle I have seen a ton more of since well it's Seattle and they are always around somehow.

Seattle mucked up their postseason it seems by not getting the second seed when they were in control of it.

Still I would not touch this game at all in betting since weird stuff happens at times to give Seattle lucky breaks in the playoffs even though at home the Falcons offense often goes wild.

And the NFC is driving me loopy this year. Sometimes I favor the Cowboys and then the Packers and then the Giants (before today)and then this team or that team so sometimes it seems like an epic toss up.

52cfa562021c4c144f132c85c40a1ec19d1e1fed

I don't think Seattle is the same team.  I think the defense is vulnerable and their o-line is pretty bad.  They did develop a running game last week but they haven't been able to do that on a consistent basis.  Atlanta doesn't have the best defense in the world but it's a bend not break defense.  Their offense has been killing it.  Seattle doesn't want to get into a shoot out, the game will play in their hands if it's low scoring.  If the game is more higher scoring the game will play into their hands.  I think Atlanta wins. 

Lions could not exploit the lack of Earl Thomas on the Seahawks' squad, the Falcons can, IMO. Plus, receiving RBs like Tevin Coleman give the Seahawks issues as well. If the Falcons play like they are supposed to, they should score close to 30 points and win the game, IMO.

Falcons will win IMO. I think the Seahawks will have trouble keeping up with the Falcons scoring. Matt Ryan is tough to beat at home. Seattle screwed themselves by not getting the 2 Seed when they could've. Wilson is Very Good and shouldn't be underestimated but he also goes into funks where the Seahawks don't move the ball/score much. Earl Thomas being out will also hurt them playing this team. I have Falcons winning something like 27-20.