Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Still no respect

superrep1967

On 12/11/2016 at 10:31 AM, NewColtsFan said:

I'm mostly with Braveheart in the "who cares?"  camp.

But here's what the media is saying.....

The Titans have a better overall roster,  1-53, than the Colts do.     And they do.   

Except at one position.    Quarterback.     As good as Mariotta is,  and he's very good, with a great future,  Luck is better.     Much better.      So we beat them.

But the rest of the roster I think favors the Titans.    There's a lot of talent up and down that roster.    And it's only going to get better.     As part of the deal to allow the Rams to move up and get Goff,   Tennessee still gets the LA's 1st AND 3rd round picks in 2017 as well!       That's quite a haul.

So the Titans roster is about to get deeper next year.    

Doesn't matter that their roster is better,  as of now,  we still play them really tough as evidenced by the fact that we beat them twice this year.      We've got the better QB and that's what can happen in the NFL.

Houston probably has the best current AFC South Roster.  Tennessee has probably the second.  I actually believe ours is worse than Jacksonville's.  The fact we're third in our division is more due to Jax incompetence than our great roster...  We go as far as Andrew can carry us. Nothing more, nothing less.