Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (+1.5) at Jacksonville (11-13-16)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST...Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon (no sideline babe available) on CBS

Upper 60s and cloudy over-under (42.5)

Houston QB Brock Osweiler (176 of 297, 1, 719 yards...9 TDs) has nine interceptions in 8 games

.............but he's started to get the ball to DeAndre Hopkins (40 catches, 434 yards)

RB Lamar Miller (153 carries, 637 yards) can run it o the Jax men....and he has to....Texans have only 912 yards rushing in 8 games..

Jax QB Blake Bortles (196 of 331, 2,156 yards) is the 'king of numbers' with 14 Tds (we wont talk about 10 interceptions,.

Jacksonville has just 713 yards rushing in 8 games..Jax men have 17 turnovers and 71 penalties and this is their last chance to do anything this year

Texas coming off the bye have an edge here injurywise..as Jacksonville has been whipped, tipped and nipped 3 weeks in a row..

....but Brock will face the heat from a decent Jacksonville pass rush (15 sacks) and they have big rookie CB Jalen Ramsey to go against Hopkins

Houston eventually has to win a road game.(4 of the next 5 on the road) .but look at the spread?  If Jacksonville is favored to beat you..its not them...its you.

If I had to make a choice..I'd take Jacksonville but if I didnt have to make a choice..I'd run from this game as fast as I could

23 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I can't believe Jax is favored.  I know there at home but I figured the line would be Houston -3.  I hope the Jags win!  It'd help the Colts out a lot!

Folks are losing faith in Big Texas Brock......

...They have Oakland and San Diego after Sunday......better beat Jacksonville

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

Folks are losing faith in Big Texas Brock......

...They have Oakland and San Diego after Sunday......better beat Jacksonville

I agree.  I know they have SD at home but at Oak and at Green Bay isn't going to be easy.  I think the Bengals will be a tough outing to for them.