Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (+8) @ Denver (10-24-16)

oldunclemark

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I seriously doubt they beat us in Indy, I would bet on it even. That isn't happening 2 years in a row. You can hope it happens but Andrew isn't losing to Brock and a Houston team without Watt at home.

You said Andrew wasn't losing to Jacksonville, and that happened. 

You're wrong just as often as I am with picks. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jules said:

I got a strange fetish for them on the side when the Colts don't do well or can't.

Can't explain it.

I mean it's better then the Pats right?

It's Andy Reid. That Walrus stache is just full of a charisma that can't be explained. Of all the coaches who don't know how to call a timeout, he's probably the best.

Just now, SkyBane said:

It's Andy Reid. That Walrus stache is just full of a charisma that can't be explained. Of all the coaches who don't know how to call a timeout, he's probably the best.

Thats it. He is just this big lovable man you have to pull for.

And Alex Smith is like this little engine that can't but could.........

Just now, Bogie said:

ALL BOW DOWN TO JULES GLORIOUS NBA PICKS!!!

Image result for wayne's world we're not worthy gif

lmaolmaolmao

All jokes and games, please no one get bent out of shape and snarky and sarcastic posts. 

Yep we are all sarcastic as hell at times. lmao 

Another rockin prime time game was on tonight!!!!!!!!!!! *sarcasm*

6 minutes ago, Bogie said:

And, your point? I don't get paid for sports opinions. I'm wrong just as much as you are. This is the internet pal, no one has arcane knowledge about everything on here. 

You lost to Brock, and I know you guys are sore losers and will never admit it, but he beat you in the clutch. Move on. 

If that was Andrew Luck having some come back with an ugly 3 quarters, this board would be going off how he's the next best QB to play the game. But when it's a Texans QB, oh, Colts defense is just bad...Oh, he sucks...Oh, it was a fluke. 

To even put Brock in the same sentence with Luck is just ridiculous. Luck has had 16 4th Qtr comebacks and been to a Championship Game so when he comes back it isn't a fluke. If Brock does it 9 or 10 times then I will give him more credit. Yes I admit Brock was clutch against Indy but lets see him do it more than once.

Just now, SkyBane said:

IMO Andy Reid did a decent job with clock management against the Saints this past week...He actually ran the ball in the end and milked the clock down. Shocking, I know! :woah:

Seriously speaking, the Chiefs run game is pretty good and is probably going to give the Colts problems. I don't watch enough of your defense to know how they play with slot receivers, but he's probably going to run slots on you, seeing as that is one of their favorite play calls as of late (and play action passing) 

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

Thats it. He is just this big lovable man you have to pull for.

And Alex Smith is like this little engine that can't but could.........

Andy Reid does seem like a lovable guy you can pull for....And I give him credit that he defends his players when they need it. 

Image result for andy reid gif

IMO, I'd LOVE to see Reid get a SB ring. It would make everyone finally respect the man. He's not that bad of a coach, really. People forget he was in Green Bay with Favre back in the 90's, and those Eagles teams really weren't all that bad (the most successful run in Philly's history). 

7 minutes ago, SkyBane said:

No it's not. By 7 weeks in the NFL, you are what you are, and the Texans are a bad offensive football team. Barring some miraculous turnaround, Houston will be entirely reliant on their defense to carry them the rest of the way this year, and then it will be time to reevaluate the offense (and likely fire at least a coordinator or two).

You are not a finished product after 7 weeks at all..

Colst will be different in Novemvber after  the bye  the bye as will the Texans....

Bock has big time weapons in Fuller na dHopkins..He's just trying to hook in with them consistentrly..

Everybody changes..nobody stays the same

Houston has a lot of good players o both sides of the ball..no matter how it looked tonight

3 minutes ago, Bogie said:

Seriously speaking, the Chiefs run game is pretty good and is probably going to give the Colts problems. I don't watch enough of your defense to know how they play with slot receivers, but he's probably going to run slots on you, seeing as that is one of their favorite play calls as of late (and play action passing) 

The Colts Defense is a myth. It's actually Vontae Davis and a slapstick troupe masquerading as a defense.

2 minutes ago, Bogie said:

Andy Reid does seem like a lovable guy you can pull for....And I give him credit that he defends his players when they need it. 

Image result for andy reid gif

IMO, I'd LOVE to see Reid get a SB ring. It would make everyone finally respect the man. He's not that bad of a coach, really. People forget he was in Green Bay with Favre back in the 90's, and those Eagles teams really weren't all that bad (the most successful run in Philly's history). 

Andy Reid gets a bad rap because of how things ended in Philly. The reality is that Eagles team was damn good, and things just got to the point where it was stale for both him and the organization. I know his clock management has always been suspect, but I love the style of his teams, and how he can bring the best out of his offensive players, including by all accounts perfectly average guys like Alex Smith.

So with some help from my home boys at reddit, we have the magnificent power of slo mo webm:

https://zippy.gfycat.com/SnivelingUnsteadyBactrian.webm

Now with this, you can clearly see that the ball was already out of Brock's hand before the arm started going forward, he had no control of it. His fingers, just kind of, push it forward lmao

One of the most inexplicably bad fumbles ever.

5 hours ago, SkyBane said:

So with some help from my home boys at reddit, we have the magnificent power of slo mo webm:

https://zippy.gfycat.com/SnivelingUnsteadyBactrian.webm

Now with this, you can clearly see that the ball was already out of Brock's hand before the arm started going forward, he had no control of it. His fingers, just kind of, push it forward lmao

One of the most inexplicably bad fumbles ever.

To bad he didnt do this against us colts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct

( announcer said he all depends if ball is controlled when arm started coming forward )

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dean Blandino, the NFL senior vice president of officiating, weighed in on the controversial call via Twitter, saying there wasn't enough evidence to change the ruling.

"Rule is hand coming forward with complete control to be pass," Blandino tweeted. "It starts to come loose just as hand comes forward. Not enough to change."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000727665/article/blandino-not-enough-to-change-osweiler-fumble

9 hours ago, Jules said:
9 hours ago, Jules said:

OK lets all settle down now kids........

And focus on the fact that even if Brock isn't that amazing at times he still has a vampire look.

OK lets all settle down now kids........

And focus on the fact that even if Brock isn't that amazing at times he still has a vampire look.

So your saying Brock should have a show on the CW Network?