Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rookie Quarterbacks

mrati2d

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

That makes little sense unless its a gut feeling. The team is clearing out all of the past coaching staff what more could a 1# QB want? Peyton being able to play isn't certain.. I'm curious why I keep seeing this issue pop up like it's common.

That makes little sense unless its a gut feeling. The team is clearing out all of the past coaching staff what more could a 1# QB want? Peyton being able to play isn't certain.. I'm curious why I keep seeing this issue pop up like it's common.

It's a partial gut feeling. If Manning is healthy, I doubt Luck wants any part of the Colts. So I guess it's a gut feeling depending on what happens with Manning. If he goes away, then it goes away.

To me the best situation for either of the two players would be on two different teams. Some argue that having Manning/Luck would be great for the Colts and the only way I can see that as by calling Luck an insurance policy. Other than that I feel the team could be constructed better around Manning without Luck or around Luck without Manning.

Here's an article for you to read. I'll highlight a couple of quotes.

This don't allegedly come from the Redskins FO, and even if it did, who cares? They still know way more than you.

Here's the one that more important.

Here's another just for fun.

So again your assessment is nothing more than your opinion and certainly not the consensus amongst those who actually know what they're talking about.

http://www.nfl.com/n...urns-to-griffin

I never said i knew more than any nfc executive, your attitude is not needed mate.. as for him the very first nfc source it makes sense because rumors can lower your draft stock... just like how ppl thought bill parcels comment about luck was a scheme to lower his stock and fall to the dolphins... all of this is speculation because that article has said it is not proven.

"While Griffin has not had the same chance to showcase this ability, it does not mean it is not there. Griffin had a lot of control of the offense at the line of scrimmage. This meant he had to make good pre-snap reads. And that is something Griffin excels in."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1020555-robert-griffin-iii-must-be-considered-better-pro-prospect-than-andrew-luck

Like i said before what those scouts said does not mean its true they very well may be trying to lower his stock and that wouldnt be surprising, its almost ridiculous to think that Griffin does not make any reads what so ever yet still have that good of a TD to INT ratio.

Well the problem you guys have is Luck will have almost no help from teammates next year if he does start. I don't know the conditions when PM took over but Luck will have a bad O-line probably no real receiving threat and no run game along with a god awful defense.

I never said i knew more than any nfc executive, your attitude is not needed mate.. as for him the very first nfc source it makes sense because rumors can lower your draft stock... just like how ppl thought bill parcels comment about luck was a scheme to lower his stock and fall to the dolphins... all of this is speculation because that article has said it is not proven.

"While Griffin has not had the same chance to showcase this ability, it does not mean it is not there. Griffin had a lot of control of the offense at the line of scrimmage. This meant he had to make good pre-snap reads. And that is something Griffin excels in."

http://bleacherrepor...han-andrew-luck

Like i said before what those scouts said does not mean its true they very well may be trying to lower his stock and that wouldnt be surprising, its almost ridiculous to think that Griffin does not make any reads what so ever yet still have that good of a TD to INT ratio.

See, this is part of the problem. It don't matter how much or what kind of evidence is handed to people to prove a point, somebody will always try to spin it to fit their agenda. Scouts are not going to lie about a prospect to try to lower/raise the players draft stock, NFL GM's might try to do that, but most of the time that dont work to well because every GM has their own scouts to tell them the truth, but im not going to continue to argue about this because you are going to choose to believe whatever it is you believe in even if it means ignoring the facts.

See, this is part of the problem. It don't matter how much or what kind of evidence is handed to people to prove a point, somebody will always try to spin it to fit their agenda. Scouts are not going to lie about a prospect to try to lower/raise the players draft stock, NFL GM's might try to do that, but most of the time that dont work to well because every GM has their own scouts to tell them the truth, but im not going to continue to argue about this because you are going to choose to believe whatever it is you believe in even if it means ignoring the facts.

Thats not evidence at all you posted nothing that was any evidence.. you posted opinions.. none of those quotes that you posted said that its a known fact which it isnt... Griffin can read defenses.

Thats not evidence at all you posted nothing that was any evidence.. you posted opinions.. none of those quotes that you posted said that its a known fact which it isnt... Griffin can read defenses.

Ok Smitto, your right. Griffin is the greatest ever, its just weird your the only one that knows this.

The Colts are not taking Griffin. Come on.....*sigh*

They are taking the best prospect since Elway/Peyton.

Luck has some mobility too here folks. He has some Aaron Rodgers in him. He has some Peyton Manning in him. And he has some John Elway in him. Can you tell I am turning into a Luck homer? I watched a lot of his games this year lmao.

Luck is also a great leader and a super smart guy.

And HELLO Luck. Luck-y :blueshoe: It was destiny.

The Colts are not taking Griffin. Come on.....*sigh*

They are taking the best prospect since Elway/Peyton.

Luck has some mobility too here folks. He has some Aaron Rodgers in him. He has some Peyton Manning in him. And he has some John Elway in him. Can you tell I am turning into a Luck homer? I watched a lot of his games this year lmao.

Luck is also a great leader and a super smart guy.

And HELLO Luck. Luck-y :blueshoe: It was destiny.

Jules, does this mean you are now developing the hots for Luck as you did for Aaron Rodgers? :heart: I recall one of my threads on the other board being derailed and sent to the "cheap seats" due to your passionate rantings. lmao

Jules, does this mean you are now developing the hots for Luck as you did for Aaron Rodgers? :heart: I recall one of my threads on the other board being derailed and sent to the "cheap seats" due to your passionate rantings. lmao

Let's hold on here just a second!!! My "relationship" with Rodgers is a bit different. ;)

But, if Luck is as good as advertised then Oh boy!!! A little young though. Late 20's/early 30's is more reasonable here a la Aaron.

With that being said look at Andrew. So young. So toned everywhere. A bit hairy though. And he worked with Jim Harbaugh. :heart: Harbaugh is another one of my men. :heart:

Let's hold on here just a second!!! My "relationship" with Rodgers is a bit different. ;)

But, if Luck is as good as advertised then Oh boy!!! A little young though. Late 20's/early 30's is more reasonable here a la Aaron.

With that being said look at Andrew. So young. So toned everywhere. A bit hairy though. And he worked with Jim Harbaugh. :heart: Harbaugh is another one of my men. :heart:

Hey Jules, do you still post on the other forum?