Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Luck is Good said:

He's just not healthy most the time. Just like I'm not a big fan of LaVoy Allen. Kevin Seraphin needs more playing time than him

If Stuckey is healthy for the playoffs..I dont care how many regular season game she misses..

I just don't see what everybody sees in Seraphin....he's Okay...we seem to love the backup guy who isn't playing

Hey, I'm a big Joe Young fan...but apparently management disagrees

Just now, oldunclemark said:

If Stuckey is healthy for the playoffs..I dont care how many regular season game she misses..

I just don't see what everybody sees in Seraphin....he's Okay...we seem to love the backup guy who isn't playing

Hey, I'm a big Joe Young fan...but apparently management disagrees

Now see, I don't see much in Joe Young. And LaVoy has pretty much been trash all year besides the last couple games. It's an aberration to the highest degree. Seraphin has done well each and every time he has been thrown in a game

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Now see, I don't see much in Joe Young. And LaVoy has pretty much been trash all year besides the last couple games. It's an aberration to the highest degree. Seraphin has done well each and every time he has been thrown in a game

See..that's what I mean....to me,. Seraphin is nothing but new.

We love new guys...

There's a reason he doesnt play

Al Jefferson gets 15 points in15 minuets and all I hear is He's fat, old, slow and a disgrace to the sport.

That's not what I see happening.

7 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Joe Young is horrible. He can't shoot worth a darn and he couldn't guard most of us posting on this forum.

Seraphin at least brings good energy and is a pretty good rebounder.

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

See..that's what I mean....to me,. Seraphin is nothing but new.

We love new guys...

There's a reason he doesnt play

Al Jefferson gets 15 points in15 minuets and all I hear is He's fat, old, slow and a disgrace to the sport.

That's not what I see happening.

I've never heard any of that with Al Jefferson. He's a solid backup C at this point in his career

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Draymond Green could've had a Quad Double had he had 10 Points. He had 10 Steals, 10 Assists, and 12 Boards last night. Didn't get it in Points of all things haha 

I wonder about the 10 steals..I saw some highlights and well, lets just say...Draymond was a stat stuffer!