Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills on tap for a disastrous season

buffalo34

On September 16, 2016 at 2:14 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What is even more funny is Pagano is the best Coach in the AFC South, If someone tries to give me Bill O'Brien they are just silly. Until O'Brien wins 11 games and another Division Title I don't even want to hear that crap. The Jags and Titans Coaches haven't accomplished anything either. I would take Pagano over anyone in our Division and over Rex, over the Dolphins, Chargers, Browns, Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys, Giants, Bucs, Falcons, Lions- yes he is better than Caldwell eventhough we lost Sunday, Bears, Rams, and 49ers Coaches. I am not even a huge Pagano fan but he is far from the worse the Coach in the league. I just gave you guys over half the league that is better than.

Count me as silly, I would take O'Brien over Chuck any day.  Although that probably says more a out Chuck than O'Brien.

20 hours ago, Jules said:

Sounds like an overreaction scapegoat firing. However, the Bills did only put up a whopping 7 points last week in a 13-7 loss in Baltimore. 

Although like others have said, Rob Ryan seems to be the death of defenses wherever he goes.

Not sure Rex Ryan can handle losing to the Jets though either. lmao

Even on Thursday, our offense had issues. I know we put up 31 points, but 7 of those were from a fumble returned for a TD. Of the 24 points our offense scored, 14 of them came from 70 and 85 yard passes. Most of our drives that game outside of that practically lasted for three plays, and we could not sustain anything. I think that played a role in our defense getting shredded, because they were on the field constantly.

Do I think Roman and the playcalling is a problem? Yes. Do I think it is THE problem with the team? Not by a long shot.

20 hours ago, BOTT said:

Count me as silly, I would take O'Brien over Chuck any day.  Although that probably says more a out Chuck than O'Brien.

I think he needs to prove more, JMO but they won the Division last season so I guess if one wanted to say O'Brien has the upper hand as of today he does. I cant argue that.

39 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think he needs to prove more, JMO but they won the Division last season so I guess if one wanted to say O'Brien has the upper hand as of today he does. I cant argue that.

Yeah, I think O'Brien is getting too much praise from the media.  The Texans won a weak division last year and all of a sudden he's a top tier coach.

On 9/15/2016 at 10:33 PM, ReMeDy said:

What's funny is I remember reading Colts fans wanting him as our next head coach. Of course, that was before he stunk it up in New Orleans, so I doubt anyone feels the same way now.

Rex Ryan as Colts HC? Now you're scaring me. The problem of selecting a coach is going with "names you know". It would be better never to know the name of the coaching candidate, hide the candidates face, and alter the candidates voice in interviews, then make coaching decisions solely based on objective data.

It would also help to make sure potential candidates know you are interested in them, far in advance.