Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Open Practice Tonight

IndyD4U

I think this new offense is going to be awesome.  I went back and watched some old University of Miami games when Chudzinski and Gore were there just to get a feel for what we might see.  I'm a big fan of the play action pass and running the football and this offense has plenty of it.  I think it's going to be a really good fit for Andrew.  I'm sure Chud will also tweak in some Green Bay type stuff that Philbin has pointed out to him as well. Really anxious to see when we hit the field live.

Of course you should be concerned about Andrew thinking fast, making good decisions, and throwing accurate passes in the short to mid-range. He has been more el stinko than good at it. Not that there haven`t been plenty of intellectually inferior long passes too!
 Go Chud go!  Practice Andrew Practice!

21 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Of course you should be concerned about Andrew thinking fast, making good decisions, and throwing accurate passes in the short to mid-range. He has been more el stinko than good at it. Not that there haven`t been plenty of intellectually inferior long passes too!
 Go Chud go!  Practice Andrew Practice!

You know, just because you like to state this in every third or fourth post does not make it true.

Not that Luck is a finished product, he's not but he is no where near as bad as you like to paint him.