Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

im not sure if I want to support football anymore...

bap1331

20 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Just to be clear this is what's down there right?

If so I can recommend some movies for you :)

fyi just trying to have some fun with the thread.

image.jpeg

First two movies were the best back in the early 90's. I still watch the original cartoons on youtube

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On June 1, 2016 at 1:45 PM, wig said:

Funny that people are changing their minds on something that at best is loosely based on facts.  It's a movie, not a documentary. 

You're aware that documentaries aren't exactly neutral either right? 

On June 10, 2016 at 2:21 PM, shakedownstreet said:

i find michael moore movies entertaining and funny. doesn't mean they aren't 95% one-sided propaganda 

Micheal Moore caters his films to a specific group or ideology yes. However, having a bias or preference for something is not identical to propaganda SDS. Propaganda normally entails deliberately misleading others on purpose with the goal of spreading inaccurate information in an effort to exclude all other points of view as flawed or grossly misguided. In addition, groups that endorse an absence of critical or independent thinking typically engage in disruptive measures to discredit non believers or former subscribers as a way to intimidate & harass them emotionally & physically.  

Micheal Moore doesn't threaten to harm you if you don't watch his movies, go to his website, or support the causes he likes. Plus, the way he addresses his frustrations is through humor & comic relief not retaliation, retribution, & total revisionism. 

Yes, Micheal has an agenda that he often discloses openly. Propaganda usually operates in the shadows with little to no scrutiny or transparency at all. 

21 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Just to be clear this is what's down there right?

If so I can recommend some movies for you :)

fyi just trying to have some fun with the thread.

image.jpeg

Yes! And if you don't believe me just watch the like 7 movies about it!!!!!!! I mean if it's in a movie it must be true!!!!!! Let alone 7!!!!