Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Love these recent signings, now...

BProland85

Im so stoked about getting these talented guys and bringing them in to a championship team so hopefully they will rejuvinate their careers in Ernie Sims and Jamaal Anderson.

Now all we need to do is go after SS Donte Whitner to shore up the safety spot, maybe another Corner for depth, and another NT to share time with Antonio Johnson and we will be set!!!

Im so stoked about getting these talented guys and bringing them in to a championship team so hopefully they will rejuvinate their careers in Ernie Sims and Jamaal Anderson.

Now all we need to do is go after SS Donte Whitner to shore up the safety spot, maybe another Corner for depth, and another NT to share time with Antonio Johnson and we will be set!!!

I couldn't agree more I would love to see all the colts fans keep posting stuff on here about whitner and then we land him.

its going to cost to much for Samuel as good as he is the Eagles asking price is going to be to high

I think the Colts should make a play for Osi Umenyiora though I think a 2nd rounder and Mathis would be worth doing as Mathis is a FA next season atleast get something good for him while his stock his high and he will want to much money(not the Osi wont)

its going to cost to much for Samuel as good as he is the Eagles asking price is going to be to high

I think the Colts should make a play for Osi Umenyiora though I think a 2nd rounder and Mathis would be worth doing as Mathis is a FA next season atleast get something good for him while his stock his high and he will want to much money(not the Osi wont)

I think Asante gets released on Thursday.

If he actually gets released this would be the pickup of the year! Adding Samuel to a slew of other talented players already added with low risk high reward situations such as Tommie Harris, Jamaal Anderson, and Ernie Sims makes this defense very interesting to watch this year.

If those guys could somewhat revisit the form they had especially Harris and Sims, this defense will be beastly!

If he does get realeased I really do hope we sign him but I think the Redskins or Jets will pony up some cash to get him and I doubt we can compete with them money wise

I second your perspective! With Tommy Harris signed they need a quality CB and SS (Whitner) to strengthen the secondary.