Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DeMarcus Ware takes pay cut to stay in Denver

oldunclemark

Was set to make $7 mil with a $3 mil bonus..

Will take $6.5 mil with a $2 mil bonus and incentives..

At age 34..that's a good exchange//./He might have been cut but he is so well-liked, that would have hurt the defense badly

With backup Todd Davis replacing Danny Trevethan and Sylvester Williams replacing Malik Jackson in the starting lineup.....the Broncos defense will be very strong again.

..and they have 10 draft choices

The offense:  well, uh

Great decision by Ware and the Broncos.

As for that...."offense" Denver is best off rolling the dice in the draft and selecting pretty much nothing but offensie players starting with the line.  Although I'm not sure if anyone can really find success with Kubiak's system. 

He had a few good years of offense with HOU, though. Maybe some actual blocking (run OR pass, at least one of the two) and receivers not dropping half the balls thrown at them will make all the difference. On that note, might want to get a TE/WR as well.

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

That D is still going to be pretty nasty next year.  Wonder if Mark Sanchez can help lead them to the promise land??  Ahah!!!

With Sanchise they will make the Playoffs if he was to be their #1 option. I think with Fitz they could make the AFC Title Game. It is mainly due to their Defense but I cant see a Repeat without Peyton.

On March 12, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Malakai432 said:

That D is still going to be pretty nasty next year.  Wonder if Mark Sanchez can help lead them to the promise land??  Ahah!!!

Mr. Butt Fumble Man reclamation project....Cue the Benny Hill music man. Ha! Ha! 

These penguins have better stability skills than you do Mark....My bad. Sorry mom. I know this is wrong. Still funny though. 

On 3/19/2016 at 8:34 PM, southwest1 said:

Mr. Butt Fumble Man reclamation project....Cue the Benny Hill music man. Ha! Ha! 

These penguins have better stability skills than you do Mark....My bad. Sorry mom. I know this is wrong. Still funny though. 

not entirely sure how on earth you came up with comparing Sanchez to Penguins failing but it is pretty funny