Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Much Trade Value Would Bill Belichick Have?

cokomenow

He seems pretty tough here:)

Brady punts to Denver at 11:00. BB seen breaking it up around 11:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8SdDvMtZQ

No joke.I would give-up two first round picks to obtain him.He's that valuable.He made the pats franchise what it is today.I wish we could find a coach like that.Our last two have been cardboard cutouts.

No joke.I would give-up two first round picks to obtain him.He's that valuable.He made the pats franchise what it is today.I wish we could find a coach like that.Our last two have been cardboard cutouts.

I would do likewise. His shrewdness and somewhat polarizing character would not be very popular but who cares.

He seems pretty tough here:)

Brady punts to Denver at 11:00. BB seen breaking it up around 11:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8SdDvMtZQ

At 11:54, does anyone hear what #94 is saying? Sounds like he's mocking Denver for something related to the playoffs, dropping the F bomb.

Once again, New England is exposed for the villains they are. Has anyone seen the Colts do something like this?

At 11:54, does anyone hear what #94 is saying? Sounds like he's mocking Denver for something related to the playoffs, dropping the F bomb.

Once again, New England is exposed for the villains they are. Has anyone seen the Colts do something like this?

That was a Denver player #77 saying get your butt out here (meaning to fight).

Not sure how that makes us the villian but thats fine lol. I think they were ticked when Brady punted.

I listened to it a few times but can't make out what Shaun Ellis is saying there.

Kind of surprised that you're jumping to some kind of negative, antiPatriot conclusion though. Did you see what started the whole scrum? Von Miller decided to blindside a guy who had his back to him. That's what started it... a cheap shot made by a frustrated, young player whose team was getting their rear ends handed to them. Furthermore... the Broncos were penalized, the Patriots were not.

Try to exercise a little objectivity, eh? This is football, there aren't any "villains."

I listened to it a few times but can't make out what Shaun Ellis is saying there. Kind of surprised that you're jumping to some kind of negative, antiPatriot conclusion though. Did you see what started the whole scrum? Von Miller decided to blindside a guy who had his back to him. That's what started it... a cheap shot made by a frustrated, young player whose team was getting their rear ends handed to them. Furthermore... the Broncos were penalized, the Patriots were not. Try to exercise a little objectivity, eh? This is football, there aren't any "villains."

Sure there's villiains...they're called the opposing team ;-P

John Gruden was traded from the Raiders to the Bucs for two consectutive 1st and 2nd round picks, and that was in 2001 or 2002. I'd say Belichick, in today's coaching market, is worth considerably more than that in comparison IMO...

Would you go so far as to giving up this years 1st overall pick?