Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff Fisher Chooses To Coach Rams Over Dolphins

ColtsLegacy

Just because his record was 500 doesn't mean he was a bad coach does it? Yea sure I guess so...statstically speaking. He didn't have the "best of teams"...you put him on the Pats...Colts....Steelers....and some of the higher talented teams and he'd have more rings than most any other coach I'd say. Just my opinion :)

Just because his record was 500 doesn't mean he was a bad coach does it? Yea sure I guess so...statstically speaking. He didn't have the "best of teams"...you put him on the Pats...Colts....Steelers....and some of the higher talented teams and he'd have more rings than most any other coach I'd say. Just my opinion :)

This might be... no, never mind, it IS... the most ludicrous thing I've ever read on this board.

Fischer has never outcoached Belichick. And he was never really ever able to outcoach the Colts now, was he?

Heard the fish wanted to keep their GM and Fisher wanted more control over the team. Rams must be giving him control to do what he wants - I guess we will soon find out if he would have been worth it or not.

Well that should answer our question if Polians hadn't got fired he wouldn't have come to the Colts with Polian in place because he wouldn't have had control here either. I personally have always wondered why any coach didn't have control over the players and not the GM? :???: Well I guess we will see what direction our new GM has on the team. :hmm:

Lol

Hang in there. It's bound to get better. :)

Not as long as Jeff Ireland is there. Chris Polian would be a significant upgrade at this point lol. Stephen Ross isn't even a football fan and has no idea what he's doing, and the Dolphins are always just mediocre enough to not be in position to draft a top level QB. Oh yeah and now the Dolphins are about 3rd most relevant team in Miami, and close to 5th because the Hurricanes actually look like they have a bright future and the Panthers are gaining steam even though they're not technically Miami.

We're truly blessed to have Jim Irsay as our owner. I feel like we take him for granted, but I truly appreciate what he's done to this franchise.

This might be... no, never mind, it IS... the most ludicrous thing I've ever read on this board.

Fischer has never outcoached Belichick. And he was never really ever able to outcoach the Colts now, was he?

Speaking of "ludicrous" responses your response sure lacks anything of real tangible value here...put some meat and substance into a response young/old man/woman