Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Minnesota (+3) @ Green bay (1-3-16)

oldunclemark

17 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Someone from our defense should have made the Pro Bowl -- Harrison Smith, Barr, Linval Joseph...

One of our reserves, Tom Johnson, was once a Colts UDFA. He is a very good player for us. Gets sacks.

Congrats!!! The Vikings proved that they are undoubtably the best team in the NFC North tonight. They made Rodgers look like a high school QB and dominated the Pack in ways even I didn't expect.

37 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thank you. Our reward is a playoff game against Seattle, not a good matchup for us.

I will enjoy this for a week. Lol. 

Is it wrong that I only want the Vikings to do good so I can hear Paul Allen's take on it? I find the guy hilarious.

I would favor Seattle for sure next weekend but it will be tougher to blow out the Vikes in their building for the second time this year. I think the Vikes can put up a fight this time.

I am not even sure the Packers can beat the Redskins, for realz. The Pack are so bad this year and the Skinz are pretty decent at home. 

The Vikings are a tough, tough football team. Their offense concerns me, however. They need more big play, down-field capability. They appear to rely heavily on the ground game (one of the best no doubt). I haven't seen that many of their games. To hang with the Seahawks, they are really going to need to put up some points. My fear is that the Seattle defense will cause no fewer than 3 turnovers in this game. The Vikings need to make the absolute most of every drive and score touchdowns not field goals. It's a tall order against a veteran, championship caliber team.