Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Questions about the offseason

Nesjan3

I have a few questions for some of the football gurus on this forum.

1- If Irsay decides to clean house meaning fire Grigs and Pags, i would assume this is going to happen before the draft?

2-If he only fires Pags does this mean our roster stays relatively the same and Grigs remains in contol of the draft?

3-If Pags gets fired does CC, Chud and Manusky go as well by default?

4-Is it going to take a new GM and coach to completely overhaul the roster?

Thanks anyone that can provide some insight!! Go Colts errr next season.... Go Broncos or Cards!

It all depends on who Irsay brings in on who will stay or go.  It seems to be a foregone conclusion that Grigson will be let go and that usually means a house cleaning by the new GM

Its time for Jim to go out an get the best coach and GM and I sure hope we FINALLY get a guy that knows how to build a monster defense and a solid offensive lin

2 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

I have a few questions for some of the football gurus on this forum.

1- If Irsay decides to clean house meaning fire Grigs and Pags, i would assume this is going to happen before the draft?

2-If he only fires Pags does this mean our roster stays relatively the same and Grigs remains in contol of the draft?

3-If Pags gets fired does CC, Chud and Manusky go as well by default?

4-Is it going to take a new GM and coach to completely overhaul the roster?

Thanks anyone that can provide some insight!! Go Colts errr next season.... Go Broncos or Cards!

1. Yes you would have your new HC and GM in place before the draft.

2. Yes that is probably what would happen.  HC might have guys that he would push GM to sign and some of those other guys might get let go.  

3. I'm not sure but there is a strong likelyhood of this.  Chud will probably get offers to be OC someplace if not head coach and Manusky I'm not sure why we would want to keep him.

4. Probably . . . I'm not sure we need a roster overhaul so much as we need to get someone who does better at signing FA's, drafting in the first round, and fixing the flaws in the roster.  There are good parts to this roster but there are parts of the roster that are severely flawed and have been for a long time but our GM has failed at fixing them.  

If Pagano goes I think Chud goes too unless he's named head coach because of him and Chuck's relationship. I think Grigson is done. He is OK in drafts but his free agency failures have been too much. Firing these two doesn't mean Clyde or Manusky is gone. I think there's no chance Clyde leaves. I hope Manusky is gone though.