Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great TEAM win!

FanFromtheWasteland

Agreed. Solid team win. I felt confident when the defense took the field. In fact, I've felt pretty good about this defense all year long. It's hard to fathom how they are in the bottom 1/3 of the league.

Have the feeling were just not going to score alot of points with Hass at the helm.

Just so you're aware of it, Packer and RacialSlur fans talked a lot about how the Panthers hadn't played anybody after our match-up with you. Titans fans not so much, but the Cowpukes are already starting the same disrespect of our schedule, which includes the Colts, ahead of our game with them on Thanksgiving. They're as lippy as the Titans boards.

Your panthers are playing great. Cam is my MVP favorite right now. Good luck the rest of the way

Agreed. Solid team win. I felt confident when the defense took the field. In fact, I've felt pretty good about this defense all year long. It's hard to fathom how they are in the bottom 1/3 of the league.

Have the feeling were just not going to score alot of points with Hass at the helm.

I think we would have scored more if the run game was working. Falcons run defense was on point. Pretty much forced to pass but I give credit to Chud for still continuing to mix the runs in keeping things balanced.

and that is key. It keeps the other team honest.

Yeah to me it seemed like they knew they had us stuck in the mud offensively as far as the run is concerned and they teed off whenever it was a pass. Thought Chud did a good job with the screens, quick passes and using Bradshaw in the passing game. Especially the little shuffle pass Bradshaw scored on. Thought he made some adequate calls to counter some of the pressure overall.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• He's so explosive, I think they will find ways to get him on the field early, if he hasn't won the #2 spot by then.   4 WR sets, Mitchell and Pierce on outside, Pittman and Downs inside.   Maybe throw a 5 WR set out there with Gould (since this is his thread, lol)   I agree though, I don't think he will want to play behind someone for long. I actually like Pierce, but I anticipate Mitchell passing him up sooner than later, as long as he shows some maturity and gets to work.   Pierce definitely has a leg up early, being in the system for a year already.
    • No doubt, think there are very few top 53 spots to be earned. Will be a hard team to make. Ballard discussed that last night in presser. See below.   I do however, think QB#3 is up for grabs. Ehlinger is old regime and in contact year. Imagine Steichen wants his own guys in there to grow and learn, with 4 years on rookie deal left.   Same way with LBer, I think there are a couple spots there that can be had, especially if you can cover somebody.   As far as bench press reps, not too concerned about it. Leonard only had 17. If he can play some coverage, he will have a shot.     Abraham really just has 1 guy to beat out, Lammons for the backup nickel. Unless they think he can play outside more, then he would also have a chance at 4th outside CB.   I don't think there's anywhere for Laulu. Imagine the plan for him is to get him in the building and to the practice squad this season.     Look forward to going over all groups and really narrowing it down. Locks, position battles and outside players to add.       Post Draft presser:  
    • I want to see how he responds bc he doesn't seem like the type to take it well being behind another player for long.
    • We have all 22 starters returning, and I think we just improved two spots on day 1 with the first two picks.  Depth possibility improved with the rest of the draft.   So on paper, that’s an excellent draft.  Of course we can’t give it a real grade until we see them play.     Now bring in a veteran CB and Safety!
    • Bottom line is we weren't having a good season because Luck retired and Ebron just plain QUIT, it was good riddance then and he needs to keep his mouth shut now. Just my opinion.
  • Members

• Fingers

Fingers 0

Rookie
    • IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,434

• Behle

Behle 102

• Jonmal7

Jonmal7 22

• Old Man and the COLTS

Old Man and the COLTS 425