Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tough debut for Chud as OC

theanarchist

It looks like Peyton had been playing better as of late.

Yeah if he completes 72% of his passes and throws for 300+ yards the D will be lucky to get off the field in the first place.  I don't even care if he has an interception or two.  They put up 29 on a much superior GB defense.  Colts haven't played well at home, so I see no reason it miraculously starts now.  I hope the Colts pull it out but I would put triple figures $$$ on Broncos if I was a gambler.  If Peyton is on, ouch!

Colts are going to have to match them on all fronts. 

Yeah if he completes 72% of his passes and throws for 300+ yards the D will be lucky to get off the field in the first place.  I don't even care if he has an interception or two.  They put up 29 on a much superior GB defense.  Colts haven't played well at home, so I see no reason it miraculously starts now.  I hope the Colts pull it out but I would put triple figures $$$ on Broncos if I was a gambler.  If Peyton is on, ouch!

Colts are going to have to match them on all fronts. 

I wouldn't put too much money at 5.5.

The Colts have a knack for coming back at the end and beating the spread.

Yes, Chud has a tough job but if the Colts stand any chance at all the defense has got to shut down Denver as their D will limit the Colts. This game is definitely the game for the defense to rise and shine. Luck will have to keep the offense on the field for extended drives even if they only end with a FG. It is time for the Colts to stop embarrassing the fans.

Yes, Chud has a tough job but if the Colts stand any chance at all the defense has got to shut down Denver as their D will limit the Colts. This game is definitely the game for the defense to rise and shine. Luck will have to keep the offense on the field for extended drives even if they only end with a FG. It is time for the Colts to stop embarrassing the fans.

Yes, offense has to be effective and the defense has to stop the run first and make Peyton move, not necessarily sack him, but flush him out of the pocket. If we can do that then we'll be in the game. But if Peyton has time to throw and our offense stays in the 3 and out rut that its in then we will lose easily.

not true he didn't even play good vs the packers lol 0/1 td vs Int and he was playing against 3rd and 4th string corners

Did you watch the game?

He was near perfect, a pointless pick at the end of the game. 0 TD means nothing, he led his team down to the goalline 4 times, 3 times the RBs ran it in. He could have easily had 3 TD. He had 340 yards on 29 attempts. He destroyed the #1 ranked scoring defense. Still has more to prove before we declare anything, but to say he didn't play exceptional is maddening. 0 Td/1 int tells none of the story.