Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas (+ 3.5) @ NYG (10-25-15)

oldunclemark

4:25 EST....Low 60s and cloudy....over-under is 45

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and 'Dancing' Erin Andrews on the FOX Network

Injury-riddled Dallas (2-3) has lost 3 in a row without QB Tony Romo and they'll try Matt Cassell at QB.

WR Dez Bryant is doubtful so rookie Terrance Willams(134 catches, 223 yards)will again get the call.

RB Joseph Randle (74 rushes, 248 yards) is averaging 3.9 per carry.

Dallas has been outscored 58-13 the last 3 weeks (can that be right??) in the second half.

NYG QB Eli Manning is 155 of 235 for 1,606 yards, 11 Tds and just 4 INTs but he wont have injured WR Victor Cruz again and WR Odell Beckham is the old 'game time decision'

Giants cant run the ball,..just 3.5 per carry as a team.

Giants also don't rush the passer well since they lost the guy who blew his thumb off with fireworks last summer.

Dallas is coming off a bye and reportedly they made changes in the O-line but unless they drag Aikman down

out of the announcers' booth and start him at QB, the 'boys are in for a uncomfortable afternoon.

The over-under is cloudy here but Dallas cant 'cover' a potted plant right now..

I'm surprised the spread is this low with the game in New York...Give 4 and take the NYGs

Dallas with 233 rushing yards today.

Saints shouldn't have a problem next week against this pathetic Giants team.

God I hate that Giants team. I hope we beat the living crap out of them. The only thing they are useful for is beating the Patriots in the SB. Outside of that, they are a pathetic team, and don't even deserve the second ring they have. 

But really though, why was the Bills letting go of Cassel some colossal mistake? He's a game manager at most, riding the running game the entire game. Has also thrown 3 INTs.

Cassel was always overrated. That one good season where NE went 11-5 without Brady, just proved that NE's system could get any quarterback to work under it. He had a great team around him that made him look a lot better than he was.

All those years in Kansas City, he didn't do nothing. People need to get over that one good season he had back in 2008. 

His ONE lone great season in K.C. was 5 years ago in 2010 where he had 27 TD's and 7 INT's. Kansas City was blown out very badly in the first round of the playoffs that year, and the following year was 7-9, and then the 2-14 season in 2012. 

Cassel was always overrated. That one good season where NE went 11-5 without Brady, just proved that NE's system could get any quarterback to work under it. He had a great team around him that made him look a lot better than he was.

All those years in Kansas City, he didn't do nothing. People need to get over that one good season he had back in 2008. 

His ONE lone great season in K.C. was 5 years ago in 2010 where he had 27 TD's and 7 INT's. Kansas City was blown out very badly in the first round of the playoffs that year, and the following year was 7-9, and then the 2-14 season in 2012. 

Not only that, but the Patriots had an incredibly easy schedule in 2008. Got to play both western divisions, which were both laughably bad. And as you said, was practically surrounded by the Pats' 2007 offense.

Then in 2010, again, he rode an easy schedule and a weak division to the playoffs. Once they got to the playoffs, they had to play a very physical and very good defensive team in the Ravens. You could see that beating come from very far away.

Usually it's not pretty when you need to rely on his arm to win game.

Dallas with 233 rushing yards today.

Saints shouldn't have a problem next week against this pathetic Giants team.

God I hate that Giants team. I hope we beat the living crap out of them. The only thing they are useful for is beating the Patriots in the SB. Outside of that, they are a pathetic team, and don't even deserve the second ring they have. 

I agree :)

Not only that, but the Patriots had an incredibly easy schedule in 2008. Got to play both western divisions, which were both laughably bad. And as you said, was practically surrounded by the Pats' 2007 offense.

Then in 2010, again, he rode an easy schedule and a weak division to the playoffs. Once they got to the playoffs, they had to play a very physical and very good defensive team in the Ravens. You could see that beating come from very far away.

Usually it's not pretty when you need to rely on his arm to win game.

I didn't pay attention at all to the Patriots in 2008, but I am sure you're right. Playing both west divisions of the league that year, was a piece of cake. 

As for 2010, it's funny to note that the Chiefs were swept by the Raiders. Oakland swept their entire division 6-0, and only won 2 games outside of it. 

That Kansas City team I also recall getting absolutely slaughtered in a few games, and shut out in one. 

I didn't pay attention at all to the Patriots in 2008, but I am sure you're right. Playing both west divisions of the league that year, was a piece of cake. 

As for 2010, it's funny to note that the Chiefs were swept by the Raiders. Oakland swept their entire division 6-0, and only won 2 games outside of it. 

That Kansas City team I also recall getting absolutely slaughtered in a few games, and shut out in one. 

Yeah, in 2008, the Chargers won the AFC West with an 8-8 record. The then Jay Cutler-led Broncos had an 8-5 record with 3 weeks to go, lost out, and missed the playoffs losing to the Chargers in the finale.

On the NFC side, the Cardinals ended up winning the division and going to the Super Bowl. The rest of the division however, was less than stellar. Even in the Pats-Cards game that year, it was a late season game in the snow and the Cardinals practically laid down.

I didn't really follow the Chiefs in 2010 but I'm sure if you go to their schedule, their losses likely largely came to teams with good and/or physical defenses. As is the case with most Matt Cassel losses.

The Pats played in a division with 2 winning teams and a 6-10 4 place team. There are holes in the Cassell won 11 games in 2008 argument but that isn't 1. I think he would have drug the Cowboy to victory had that unpredictable ending not happened. The way they lost makes me not feel sorry for them anymore though. They played alot like the Texans today and really didn't deserve it.

Did you see Greg Hardy's act jawing at Bryant after that kickoff return for a touchdown. Apparently Hardy was reported to have pushed other teammates and yelling at them.

Hardy is such an emotionally stable guy.

He's got nothing to say to Dez Bryant......

Hardy is lucky to be in the NFL.....Sideline 'passion' is for lsoers

He's got nothing to say to Dez Bryant......

Hardy is lucky to be in the NFL.....Sideline 'passion' is for lsoers

Did you say that when peyton and Saturday got into it, or peyton and reggie? That sort of thing happens in every game at every level from high school on up

Did you say that when peyton and Saturday got into it, or peyton and reggie? That sort of thing happens in every game at every level from high school on up

Yeah it does happen but he was also arguing with the special teams coach for some reason. They may be able to somewhat keep him in check as long as there are no couches with guns and assault rifles around the vacinity.

Greg seems to have a bit of a temperament problem.

Yeah it does happen but he was also arguing with the special teams coach for some reason. They may be able to somewhat keep him in check as long as there are no couches with guns and assault rifles around the vacinity.

They should make him come into the stadium the way us fans do. Security guards, metal detectors etc. Better safe than sorry

They should make him come into the stadium the way us fans do. Security guards, metal detectors etc. Better safe than sorry

Hah, with him possibly. He just seems kind of like a violent person in general. Without any restraint around it seems like he'd just go all chainsaw death match on someone if they pi$$ed him off.

Hardy just came off suspension......he has violence issues..in is past..problems with the law

....I don't think he can be getting up in anybody's face..

...again..passion is not yelling at your teammates...and trust me..that sort of thing does not happen on high school sidelines.

.you don't argue with your coach or your teammates....not any sideline I've been on.

I just don't see how it helps you play better

He has anger management issues...it would seem//

If you want to argue and fight In practice or in the lockers....fine..that's your thing. That's about you.

But during the game...you are hurting the cause...

Hardy just came off suspension......he has violence issues..in is past..problems with the law

....I don't think he can be getting up in anybody's face..

...again..passion is not yelling at your teammates...and trust me..that sort of thing does not happen on high school sidelines.

.you don't argue with your coach or your teammates....not any sideline I've been on.

I just don't see how it helps you play better

You said sideline passion is for losers.

And if you have never had an argument with a teammate on the sideline in curious what school you played for.

Plus. No body has any idea what he said. But peyton has been known to lay into his teammates on the sidelines for years. Brady got it a shouting match with a coach. It happens all the time. I'm guessing every game on one side or the other

You said sideline passion is for losers.

And if you have never had an argument with a teammate on the sideline in curious what school you played for.

Plus. No body has any idea what he said. But peyton has been known to lay into his teammates on the sidelines for years. Brady got it a shouting match with a coach. It happens all the time. I'm guessing every game on one side or the other

'Passion' in quotes, my man.

Yelling at your teammates for their mistakes is not passion...to me...

Reports are Hardy was yelling at special teams players because if the TD they just allowed...

If they were arguing about the World Series, I take it all back.

Tom Brady isnt a guy just on the roster after jacking up his woman.

..again..I don't think Hardy has stature to vent on special teams players, do you?

'Passion' in quotes, my man.

Yelling at your teammates for their mistakes is not passion...to me...

Reports are Hardy was yelling at special teams players because if the TD they just allowed...

If they were arguing about the World Series, I take it all back.

Tom Brady isnt a guy just on the roster after jacking up his woman.

..again..I don't think Hardy has stature to vent on special teams players, do you?

You should have qualified that only some players are allowed to yell at teammates. You so often paint with a broad brush.

I have no idea what his standing is in the locker room.

You should have qualified that only some players are allowed to yell at teammates. You so often paint with a broad brush.

I have no idea what his standing is in the locker room.

...But you know what I mean..

QBs yell at offensive players..Leaders of the unit get on mistake makers ...that's stature..they lead those units

But Hardy isn't on special teams....and he's yelling at the special teamers...and he just got out of NFL jail

I have no idea how that helps them.