Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Cole, your thoughts?

BlueCollarColts

We need more pressure in the QB`s face, up the middle.

I agree, I'm just betting Manusky is going to dial up some stuff this Sunday.  I want to see some Double A Gap pressures. Bring it sometimes and then other times we back out of it at the last minute and fall back into zones.  We need to do a lot of stuff that throws off Bradys' timing.  Stuff that makes him think before he throws instead of him just taking a couple of steps and automatically hitting his receiver.  Put some looks out there that are not easily diagnosed.

I agree, I'm just betting Manusky is going to dial up some stuff this Sunday.  I want to see some Double A Gap pressures. Bring it sometimes and then other times we back out of it at the last minute and fall back into zones.  We need to do a lot of stuff that throws off Bradys' timing.  Stuff that makes him think before he throws instead of him just taking a couple of steps and automatically hitting his receiver.  Put some looks out there that are not easily diagnosed.

Yeah man I'm with you.. But the problem is even though someone like Tom Brady may be physically not as well as he used to be, he can only get better at reading defenses.. Wisdom comes with experience, and as much as I hate to say it, Tom Brady has it.. 

He's probably seen those weird defensive looks 1 million times over.