Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dwayne Allen's Comments on the Offense

Ja'Crispy

Yes Nadine, you're exactly right, if Dwayne Allen does have an issue with how he is being utilized in this offense, request a meeting 1 on 1 behind closed doors with Pep & Chuck to voice your concerns. Never, never, never do it in the media. Keep all disagreements in house. Allen made a mistake here. Not professional at all. 

Also, if he is gone from INDY next year, don't think that other GMs aren't looking at how Allen is conducting himself when it comes to airing his grievances out in the open for all to see & hear. He's costing him money because some front offices will say we don't want a TE with loose lips no matter how athletically gifted he truly is.

Sometimes good intentions get caught up into the wrong chosen venue. I agree with you, SW1 & Nadine. Allen should've known better.

After all, he is a player rep, isn't he? I'm sure he meant well. That doesn't always bode a positive depending on circumstance.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel like I just got "Passworded"! ... uh, a long time running game show back in the '60s - '80s ... argh ... never mind ...

$&@&$

LOL! Cute reply there CS. Actually, I was thinking of the Natl. Spelling Bee when contestants ask the judge can I have the word used in a sentence please?

Andrew Luck is a dominant QB in the NFL regardless of how many times Skip Bayless tries to trivialize his impressive NFL accomplishments despite his young professional career.