Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rg3 put up for sale on Craigslist

RockThatBlue

Remember how many people in the media thought RG3 would be better than Andrew lmao. When I used to post on ESPN I had people debating with me that RG3 was better than Luck. I haven't posted on ESPN since it went to Facebook but I bet all of those people wouldn't want no part in that debate now if I posted there. RG3 is perhaps the biggest bust of all-time considering what the Skins gave up to get him and the hype behind him. He had a Great Rookie year but I still think Luck's rookie year was better. Luck took a 2-14 team to 11-5 and set the Rookie season record for passing yards. Luck has now had 3 straight 11 win seasons and a Championship Game appearance too. Thank you Irsay/Grigson for taking Luck instead of RGBust.

Skip hates Andrew and it's obvious but it's because he was wrong in saying RG3 would be better. That Jemele Hill woman on ESPN said RG3 would be better too and she has her own talk show so what does that tell you about ESPN lmao. A lot of media people were suckered into thinking RG3 would be better than Luck, so were fans. How, I have no idea haha

"Anything here people. All I can do is say no. (I won’t.):lol:  :funny:  lmao

Normally, I cut QBs who need a franchise change some slack, but not RG3. This guy created his own ego monster & the Redskins fanbase deserves so much better than him. They just do. 

I don't hate Robert; I'm just upset that he doesn't seem to care how lousy his game execution has been & you can't state publicly that you think your the best QB in the NFL when the wheels have literally fallen off. 

Just lay low, don't talk to the media, & try to earn back some respect by your teammates in the locker room. 

Skip hates Andrew and it's obvious but it's because he was wrong in saying RG3 would be better. That Jemele Hill woman on ESPN said RG3 would be better too and she has her own talk show so what does that tell you about ESPN lmao. A lot of media people were suckered into thinking RG3 would be better than Luck, so were fans. How, I have no idea haha

Yep, Skip Bayless doesn't handle being wrong very well at all. He couldn't give LeBron James credit when he won his 1st ring with the Miami Heat, he can't accept the fact that Denver's defense allowed Tebow to win games by keeping the score low until about 5 minutes were left in the 4th QTR, & whenever Skip says "Andrew Lock" like he's already been prematurely voted into the NFL HOF; I just wanna smack him around a little bit like a whack a mole toy. 

Skip will defend Brett Favre's NFL career like #4's is his own flesh & blood with his record number of picks & yet when Luck turns the ball over the sky is falling & Andrew is overrated. Kiss my caboose you overzealous windbag. At least, when I'm wrong regarding Jim Caldwell winning a ring with Baltimore or the Deflate Gate verdict I own it. 

The other thing that bothers me about Skip Bayless is that he's childish & petty whenever he losses a bet. He threw off Floyd Mayweather gear after less than 5 minutes when Manny Pacquiao lost the boxing match vs his co-host Stephen A. Smith who wore Cowboys gear for over 2 whole segments on TV when he lost a bet to Skip in the past.

I hate it when people refuse to state the obvious: Manny Pacquiao lost to the better fighter Mayweather that evening. Grow up Skip please. 

Yep, Skip Bayless doesn't handle being wrong very well at all. He couldn't give LeBron James credit when he won his 1st ring with the Miami Heat, he can't accept the fact that Denver's defense allowed Tebow to win games by keeping the score low until about 5 minutes were left in the 4th QTR, & whenever Skip says "Andrew Lock" like he's already been prematurely voted into the NFL HOF; I just wanna smack him around a little bit like a whack a mole toy. 

Skip will defend Brett Favre's NFL career like #4's is his own flesh & blood with his record number of picks & yet when Luck turns the ball over the sky is falling & Andrew is overrated. Kiss my caboose you overzealous windbag. At least, when I'm wrong regarding Jim Caldwell winning a ring with Baltimore or the Deflate Gate verdict I own it. 

The other thing that bothers me about Skip Bayless is that he's childish & petty whenever he losses a bet. He threw off Floyd Mayweather gear after less than 5 minutes when Manny Pacquiao lost the boxing match vs his co-host Stephen A. Smith who wore Cowboys gear for over 2 whole segments on TV when he lost a bet to Skip in the past.

I hate it when people refuse to state the obvious: Manny Pacquiao lost to the better fighter Mayweather that evening. Grow up Skip please. 

Yep. Skip has his favorites and will defend them no matter what like RG3, Tebow, and Manziel of all people. Manziel is awful. I liked Tebow but he was Average at best. I agree too, Mayweather won the fight, Manny couldn't hit him. It was a boring fight overall but May definitely out pointed him.

Remember how many people in the media thought RG3 would be better than Andrew lmao. When I used to post on ESPN I had people debating with me that RG3 was better than Luck. I haven't posted on ESPN since it went to Facebook but I bet all of those people wouldn't want no part in that debate now if I posted there. RG3 is perhaps the biggest bust of all-time considering what the Skins gave up to get him and the hype behind him. He had a Great Rookie year but I still think Luck's rookie year was better. Luck took a 2-14 team to 11-5 and set the Rookie season record for passing yards. Luck has now had 3 straight 11 win seasons and a Championship Game appearance too. Thank you Irsay/Grigson for taking Luck instead of RGBust.

I absolutely despise the new ESPN setup.  It just looks completely disorganized.

Tells me that not everyone is perfect like you. DIFFERING OPINION? THAT NETWORK IS A JOKE.

I agree it is a joke. They fire their best people, go to Facebook regarding chat, and Skip's Twitter just rips Andrew Luck beyond fairness. His tweets are actually very disrespectful regarding Andrew that I am to the point I am done reading what he writes at all.

Skip Bayless back tracks on his comments so damn much. I don't believe 99% of the drivel that spews from his mouth. I am not convinced he believes his opinions either. The show needs ratings, the two of them bickering back and forth, even on something simple as Andrew Luck being a top 5 Quarterback is a good example.

I think the producers tell him to go against the grain in order to have debatable topics. Viewers fall for it and eat it up for some reason.