Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mnf- Tampa Vs. Bengals

ColtsBlueFL

Do you like Ryan Nassib, backup QB for the Giants? He is the one I wish I had to back up Teddy.

Good to hear that Winston is doing well in this game.

No, I was never a fan of his.  In fact I had him rated really low, then all of a sudden he was being hyped everywhere.  I don usually fall for the hype balloon.

However, Zach Mettenberger is another guy I'd love to get as QB2 behind Luck.  He and Charlie Whitehurst back up Mariota in TN.

Cincy's defense was VERY vanilla.  They will be a solid football team.  Yes the Dalton factor in playoffs, but they will have to be dealt with.

Funny seeing Gosder Cherilus out there playing RT for the Bucs when he could not even take the field for us.   HMMMM.

Gruden actually can make a preseason game fun.  "He looked TERRIBLE that series.  Do that in the regular season and you get booed off the field. " :)

No, I was never a fan of his.  In fact I had him rated really low, then all of a sudden he was being hyped everywhere.  I don usually fall for the hype balloon.

However, Zach Mettenberger is another guy I'd love to get as QB2 behind Luck.  He and Charlie Whitehurst back up Mariota in TN.

I think Mettenberger is going to be starting for somebody in a year or two.  No longer than 2 years