Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Forum ESPN PPR Leauge

Looking to see if there is anyone interested in joining my PPR league again this year.  Gauging interest before I create it and set a date and time for the Snake draft.  There are 8 slots available and the format will be

QB:

RB:

RB:

WR:

WR:

TE:

Flex:

D/ST:

K:

Standard scoring but with 1 point per reception, and i also set it to 1 point for D/ST for every 25 yards.  This is so the returners get you some points.

After I fill up the league we can all decide on when the best time for the draft will be. 

Currently i already have 1 draft on August 23rd @8pm.

Just an FYI, I don't think I'll be renewing my old PPR league from last year, probably just going to do one team this year if any.  

So I would suggest people from my old league may want to consider joining this league while it still has slots.

Just an FYI, I don't think I'll be renewing my old PPR league from last year, probably just going to do one team this year if any.  

So I would suggest people from my old league may want to consider joining this league while it still has slots.

Thanks for the info, I was getting ready to PM you about the ColtsStrong PPR

Looking to see if there is anyone interested in joining my PPR league again this year.  Gauging interest before I create it and set a date and time for the Snake draft.  There are 8 slots available and the format will be

QB:

RB:

RB:

WR:

WR:

TE:

Flex:

D/ST:

K:

Standard scoring but with 1 point per reception, and i also set it to 1 point for D/ST for every 25 yards.  This is so the returners get you some points.

After I fill up the league we can all decide on when the best time for the draft will be. 

Currently i already have 1 draft on August 23rd @8pm.

I'm in

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

if you need someone direly late i'll join. 

ppr=antonio brown

I'll do it.

Im up for it

I'm in

If you are still in need of someone to fill the roster,  let me know.  Have done ESPN league before.

We're up to 8 (9 if 12isthenew18 joins).  So lets go ahead and start talking some dates.  Needs to be on the weekend and preferably on or before 3pm.  What weekends will be good for you guys?  Once we set the date I'll create the league.

We're up to 8 (9 if 12isthenew18 joins).  So lets go ahead and start talking some dates.  Needs to be on the weekend and preferably on or before 3pm.  What weekends will be good for you guys?  Once we set the date I'll create the league.

sundays work and i'll join why not. inbox for email

I'm pretty flexible. I can do whenever 

Not the 22-23 of August

Pretty open on either day of the weekend.  Only thing I have scheduled at this time is on Sept 6th at  a.m.  Have another draft then but it is my family league so I can adjust it if I have to.

I'll join if you need another guy

So we have the 9th, the 16th, and the 31st of August for our days.  Anyone have any preferences for those days.  If not, I'm going with the 31st.  By then we'll have 3 preseason games done.

So we have the 9th, the 16th, and the 31st of August for our days.  Anyone have any preferences for those days.  If not, I'm going with the 31st.  By then we'll have 3 preseason games done.

9 or 31 can't do 16 going to the eagles colts preseason. send an inbox for email

So we have the 9th, the 16th, and the 31st of August for our days. Anyone have any preferences for those days. If not, I'm going with the 31st. By then we'll have 3 preseason games done.

Time would be the only issue for me, I can't do 31st but can do 9th or 16th

I prefer the 31st as well,  like to get most of preseason out of the way so we can see people perform and more importantly see who might get injured, a.k.a Vick Ballard and then not available.

I prefer the 31st as well, like to get most of preseason out of the way so we can see people perform and more importantly see who might get injured, a.k.a Vick Ballard and then not available.

Unfortunately We have people that can't do the 31st. The inky date that sends common for everyone is the 9th. Unless we want to push it into Sept.

if you need someone direly late i'll join. 

ppr=antonio brown

I'll do it.

Im up for it

I'm in

If you are still in need of someone to fill the roster,  let me know.  Have done ESPN league before.

So a little correction,  i looked at my calendar wrong.  the 31st is a Monday, so I meant the sunday before on the 30th.  So if you were thinking it was a Sunday like me and can't do it then thats cool, but if the 30th still available to a few of you let me know.

Otherwise our available days sit at the 9th and the 30th (pending).  The 9th may be too earlier for some of you, if that is the case our only other option would be to push it into Sept on the 5th or 6th.  If it is the 6th it would have to be early afternoon (12-3), to accomodate Coltman51 and his family draft.  But being a family affair that most likely takes hours, I don't necessarily want to intrude on that.   

Options are looking slim, 9th of August or the 5th of September. 

So a little correction,  i looked at my calendar wrong.  the 31st is a Monday, so I meant the sunday before on the 30th.  So if you were thinking it was a Sunday like me and can't do it then thats cool, but if the 30th still available to a few of you let me know.

Otherwise our available days sit at the 9th and the 30th (pending).  The 9th may be too earlier for some of you, if that is the case our only other option would be to push it into Sept on the 5th or 6th.  If it is the 6th it would have to be early afternoon (12-3), to accomodate Coltman51 and his family draft.  But being a family affair that most likely takes hours, I don't necessarily want to intrude on that.   

Options are looking slim, 9th of August or the 5th of September. 

I'm good with the 9th

Creating the league now.  As a heads up, week 17 will go unused. I feel that that game is bad game to use for the Championship round because many teams will only play their starters for the first half if they have their playoff spots locked up. 

I also set the draft order to be "randomized during draft creation".  However, when checking settings after creation it switched to "Manually by league manager".  So once we get all the teams joined and it doesnt show draft order, i can do one of two things.  Manually set it by drawing out of a hat, or switch it to randomized one hour before draft.

I liked the idea of it being randomized now so that we can see our draft positions and game plan for it.  Up to you guys.

I also set the draft order to be "randomized during draft creation".  However, when checking settings after creation it switched to "Manually by league manager".  So once we get all the teams joined and it doesnt show draft order, i can do one of two things.  Manually set it by drawing out of a hat, or switch it to randomized one hour before draft.

I liked the idea of it being randomized now so that we can see our draft positions and game plan for it.  Up to you guys.

Do it which ever way is easiest for you.   Random won't set until an hour before the draft goes live.

Do it which ever way is easiest for you.   Random won't set until an hour before the draft goes live.

I actually went to the LM tools and clicked on set draft order.  It looks like the draft order is already being randomized as people join. 

My next question to everyone is the name for the league.

Currently it is set to Colts Strong PPR, but I was thinking maybe something like Horseshoe Blue PPR.  Preference? 

I'll do it.

Im up for it

I'm in

So in case you guys have not checked.  The draft positions have been randomized already.   If you would like i can turn on Draft Pick Trading, not sure how popular that really is. 

Here are the current positions:

1.  Team Dahl

2. Go Pack Go

3. 12isthenew18 OR bap03Colts (neither have joined yet and will be determine by who joins last)

4. Team IndyD4U

5. Team Coltman51

6. Team Hulce

7. Philip my balls to 12.5 PSI

8. Luck Be A Lady

9. 12isthenew18 OR bap03Colts (whoever joins first)

10. Indy Bluefire

So in case you guys have not checked.  The draft positions have been randomized already.   If you would like i can turn on Draft Pick Trading, not sure how popular that really is. 

1.  Team Dahl

2. Go Pack Go

3. 12isthenew18 OR bap03Colts (neither have joined yet and will be determine by who joins last)

4. Team IndyD4U

5. Team Coltman51

6. Team Hulce

8. Luck Be A Lady

10. Indy Bluefire

Personally, I've never used the trade draft pick feature. 

So in case you guys have not checked. The draft positions have been randomized already. If you would like i can turn on Draft Pick Trading, not sure how popular that really is.

1. Team Dahl

2. Go Pack Go

4. Team IndyD4U

5. Team Coltman51

6. Team Hulce

8. Luck Be A Lady

10. Indy Bluefire

:wall: I'll trade the last pick for the first pick.