Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pro-Bowl Roster Out

Exodus

if anyone got robbed its bethea. course dipstick fans only look at stats and not overall performance

I think you are absolutely correct. They look at names and just select them. I remember Tony Romo made the pro bowl the year the Cowboys pulled Bledsoe. I personally think they should do away with the pro bowl all together. It's not even a real game. If I recall, the defensive players aren't even allowed to sack the qb. That kills me

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat McAfee just got robbed.

Agree 10000%.

Freeney didn't even have that great of a season. Mathis has better stats. Angerer also played very well, but he is just unlucky to be playing the same position as a guy named Ray Lewis. Bethea should be there too, he deserves it

The Pro Bowl is a joke, thanks Goodell!

How did Eli Manning make it over Matthew Stafford? Don't get me wrong I am a huge fan of Eli but Stafford has 36 TDs and could very easily reach 40 after this weekend.

How did Freeney make it in? He has 7.5 sacks so far this year and makes it in but has 13 sacks at another point in his career and didn't make it in. This makes no sense.

Antoni Gates over Alex Hernandez? What????? Not only has Hernandez produced more but he is on a winning team! The 1st seed!

As you can see its all about popularity now...

I don't why everyone thinks Hernandez was snubbed? Gates put up the same stats, but 100 yards less in 12 games. He would have had a better year had he play the whole year.

You know what, I just saw that Hernandez played in only 1 more game than Gates, so I take back what I said.