Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Three colt TE's make top 60 TE per BR

12isthenew18

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something like that :console:

I am not the one who said that anyone who said Fleener was better than Allen was spreading ignorance. I explained my opinion and why I had that opinion and was told that anyone who said that was spreading ignorance. That is an insult no matter what someone might think. I will not be having that problem from that member any longer so it's water under the bridge. It's all good.

I am not the one who said that anyone who said Fleener was better than Allen was spreading ignorance. I explained my opinion and why I had that opinion and was told that anyone who said that was spreading ignorance. That is an insult no matter what someone might think. I will not be having that problem from that member any longer so it's water under the bridge. It's all good.

I totally get all that...but you were the one that then turned around and told that person to grow up and stop ben a baby. That's also an insult wouldn't you say? :)

Either way...not all that important..just explaining the reasoning for my first reply. :)

I totally get all that...but you were the one that then turned around and told that person to grow up and stop ben a baby. That's also an insult wouldn't you say? :)

Either way...not all that important..just explaining the reasoning for my first reply. :)

He's ultra sensitive, do not push his buttons. Let it be. Learn from my experience haha.

Wow.........

This thread sure spun wildly out of control....    and by some of my favorite posters too...     didn't see that coming!

And the biggest surprise?     I wasn't involved in any of the scuffles!     :thmup:      (How did THAT happen?!?)      :scratch:

It's no big deal. It was a little understandable under the concept of what was said. It's all good.

TBH a healthy Dwayne Allen is probably a top 5 TE in the NFL. He had what 600 yards his rookie year? He is somewhat under-utilized though. I'm hoping when teams try to lock up Johnson, Hilton, and Dorsett/Moncrief they forget about Allen.

Fleener is probably a top 10 TE though based on production. He's still a little soft but he's gotten progressively better and he can't be covered by linebackers. The only reason I could see the low ranking is because he drops things that he shouldn't. I would say Allen has the better hands.