Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your bold prediction for the season

CR91

rams go to the super bowl. yes Im picking the rams over the seahawks cards packers panthers saints eagles cowboys and every other contender. now before you say anything, yes I am a little crazy haha, but I think the rams have the running game and imo the best defense in the league to win them games along with a good QB in nick foles to not only make the playoffs for the first time in over a decade, but to make noise in the playoffs

One for each division:

AFC North: Bud Dupree wins Defensive Rookie of the Year

AFC South: Colts sweep the division again

AFC East: Brady is among the league leaders for sacks taken

AFC West: Broncos have a top 5 overall and scoring defense and offense

NFC North: Vikings get a Wild Card spot

NFC South: Falcons have a top 10 defense

NFC East: Cowboys get the NFC's top spot

NFC West: Tyler Lockett makes the Pro Bowl as a returner

Some aren't really that bold haha

One for each division:

AFC North: Bud Dupree wins Defensive Rookie of the Year

AFC South: Colts sweep the division again

AFC East: Brady is among the league leaders for sacks taken

AFC West: Broncos have a top 5 overall and scoring defense and offense

NFC North: Vikings get a Wild Card spot

NFC South: Falcons have a top 10 defense

NFC East: Cowboys get the NFC's top spot

NFC West: Tyler Lockett makes the Pro Bowl as a returner

Some aren't really that bold haha

There is a lot of Viking love going around

I'll drop one a team (in the NFC, maybe I'll do AFC later).

Packers: #1 overall record in regular season, and final hint: They'll be playing in February (if you catch my drift)

Bears: With a much improved defense, they will turn it around to the strong point of their team (Top 12 D)

Vikings: They'll have a much improved O, and touch ups on D, overall they'll improve they're record 3 games (10-6)

Lions: Lions will be the most disappointing team next year, Defense will bust and Offense will studder and never shine.

Seahawks: Some sort of big injury, or something will set them back to a slow start, but they'll catch fire by November (ie. 2014)

49ers: They'll be picking in the Top 5 next year.

Cardinals: They will disappoint and won't play as well as last year. Palmer will re-injure himself.

Rams: The Rams will contend for a wildcard, but fall short (9-7)

Giants: They'll disappoint and be picking top 5

Eagles: After a slow start to the season they'll round into shape, but still miss playoffs (10-6)

Cowboys: Without a sufficient RB on the roster, Romo will lead the league in Yards, TDs.

Redskins: They won't play well at all, RG3 benched, top 5 pick again

Falcons: Top 5 Offense, Bottom 12 Defense, more mediocrity (7-9)

Panthers: They won't be blessed apon a 7 win division, and won't play well (5-11)

Saints: Bottom 5 D, They'll still win the division at 8-8 though.

Buccaneers: Jamies Winston will stuggle, along with offense. (Bottom 10 O)

Packers: #1 overall record in regular season, and final hint: They'll be playing in February (if you catch my drift)

Bears: With a much improved defense, they will turn it around to the strong point of their team (Top 12 D)

Vikings: They'll have a much improved O, and touch ups on D, overall they'll improve they're record 3 games (10-6)

Lions: Lions will be the most disappointing team next year, Defense will bust and Offense will studder and never shine.

Seahawks: Some sort of big injury, or something will set them back to a slow start, but they'll catch fire by November (ie. 2014)

49ers: They'll be picking in the Top 5 next year.

Cardinals: They will disappoint and won't play as well as last year. Palmer will re-injure himself.

Rams: The Rams will contend for a wildcard, but fall short (9-7)

Giants: They'll disappoint and be picking top 5

Eagles: After a slow start to the season they'll round into shape, but still miss playoffs (10-6)

Cowboys: Without a sufficient RB on the roster, Romo will lead the league in Yards, TDs.

Redskins: They won't play well at all, RG3 benched, top 5 pick again

Falcons: Top 5 Offense, Bottom 12 Defense, more mediocrity (7-9)

Panthers: They won't be blessed apon a 7 win division, and won't play well (5-11)

Saints: Bottom 5 D, They'll still win the division at 8-8 though.

Buccaneers: Jamies Winston will stuggle, along with offense. (Bottom 10 O)

RIL...you know you;ve got the Giants, Redskins and 49ers all picking in the top 5..

..in a Jjacksonville, Tennessee, Raiders' and Tampa Bay kinda world.?

That is bold

RIL...you know you;ve got the Giants, Redskins and 49ers all picking in the top 5..

..in a Jjacksonville, Tennessee, Raiders' and Tampa Bay kinda world.?

That is bold

I'm thinking something like:

1. Jags

2. Skins

3. Buccs

4. Giants

5. 49ers

Then a second tier of Tennessee and other teams like that.

Miami Dolphins win the AFC East and also win a playoff game. I have a feeling they take a HUGE step forward.

I do like what the Phins' have put together this off season, but boy have you seen their schedule.... Tough as nails. I think in regular conditions they'd be able to squeak out a WC but with that schedule that's where it gets too bold for me.

..and the prediction is:

Yeah it was that we finally have a good O-Line. I predicted the best offense in years thing first, but changed my mind while I was typing. Lol. I just didn't erase the first thing. And we all expect to have that big time offense.

Packers: #1 overall record in regular season, and final hint: They'll be playing in February (if you catch my drift)

Bears: With a much improved defense, they will turn it around to the strong point of their team (Top 12 D)

Vikings: They'll have a much improved O, and touch ups on D, overall they'll improve they're record 3 games (10-6)

Lions: Lions will be the most disappointing team next year, Defense will bust and Offense will studder and never shine.

Seahawks: Some sort of big injury, or something will set them back to a slow start, but they'll catch fire by November (ie. 2014)

49ers: They'll be picking in the Top 5 next year.

Cardinals: They will disappoint and won't play as well as last year. Palmer will re-injure himself.

Rams: The Rams will contend for a wildcard, but fall short (9-7)

Giants: They'll disappoint and be picking top 5

Eagles: After a slow start to the season they'll round into shape, but still miss playoffs (10-6)

Cowboys: Without a sufficient RB on the roster, Romo will lead the league in Yards, TDs.

Redskins: They won't play well at all, RG3 benched, top 5 pick again

Falcons: Top 5 Offense, Bottom 12 Defense, more mediocrity (7-9)

Panthers: They won't be blessed apon a 7 win division, and won't play well (5-11)

Saints: Bottom 5 D, They'll still win the division at 8-8 though.

Buccaneers: Jamies Winston will stuggle, along with offense. (Bottom 10 O)

I like your Vikings prediction. :D I am cautiously optimistic. The D is what I believe will be much improved. If we can protect Teddy, yes, the O should be improved too.

As far as your other predictions, it seems you have only 5 teams making the playoffs. Which are your 6 playoff teams?

I think the Giants will challenge the Cowboys for the division, with Dallas winning it.

Philip Dorsett throws a TD pass on his first touch on offense (a fake reverse pass.. or being sent in motion, catching the pass on a screen like play, then throwing to a wide open Hilton or Moncrief for a TD!!..sort of like Julian Edleman's TD pass)