Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2015-2016 Reg. Season schedule

TKnight24

What do those games have to do with what I said I was only talking about the Bucs game not any other one

Simply stating that while yes the Bucs game was a home game..getting the Dolphins late in the season and Jacksonville as well instead of 90-100 degree and humid is a benefit....and playing some East coast games early in the season avoiding bad weather is a blessing too. Just the Pittsburg game later in the season is really the only game besides playing NE that I would say going in that we might be underdogs. Not playing NE in foxboro or Denver at mile high or NO in the dome....that isn't a bad thing. The schedule is what the schedule is...it isn't easy no matter what...but if I don't think we could have drawn it up any better.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply stating that while yes the Bucs game was a home game..getting the Dolphins late in the season and Jacksonville as well instead of 90-100 degree and humid is a benefit....and playing some East coast games early in the season avoiding bad weather is a blessing too. Just the Pittsburg game later in the season is really the only game besides playing NE that I would say going in that we might be underdogs. Not playing NE in foxboro or Denver at mile high or NO in the dome....that isn't a bad thing. The schedule is what the schedule is...it isn't easy no matter what...but if I don't think we could have drawn it up any better.

The original message that i had quoted I bolded the Bucs game for a reason. He had said that we played the Bucs in Tampa and I was just correcting him. I wasn't talking about the rest of the schedule

The original message that i had quoted I bolded the Bucs game for a reason. He had said that we played the Bucs in Tampa and I was just correcting him. I wasn't talking about the rest of the schedule

Yep...you were correct..I was only quoting you to highlight that. The rest of my comment was just to also point out though that there was some value behind the point he was making. So I was agreeing with both of you.

Agree on Carolina. Looks like a weird one to me for some reason. MNF on the road. We have had some sloppy games on MNF with Luck too vs. decent teams and I hope this changes. 

But, Carolina just feels iffy to me at the moment for us. Especially if they play a physical game.

Carolina likes to run the ball, and the Colts seem to have these strange games where they get run all over (New England for instance). I won't rule out Carolina for that reason. I've watched them down right slaughter teams when everyone picks against them. They are a weird hot and cold team that will show up when everyone picks against them.