2.Henry Anderson DE

3.Josh Shaw S

4.Lynden Trail OLB

5.Jake Ryan ILB

6.Karlos Williams RB

6.Cody Riggs CB

7.Tyler Moore G/T

7.Nick Perry S

Very simple and very effective. I noticed you are trying to make it as realistic as possible and fill all our needs, very well done. The only thing I would do different is switch the 4th OLB position with the 7th pick at G/T. Not the players, but the positions. Maybe take a Daryl Williams in the 4th and a OLB in the 7th. I think with Cole, pass rushers are slightly less of a need than an OT/G. This is a very well done mock though!

Very simple and very effective. I noticed you are trying to make it as realistic as possible and fill all our needs, very well done. The only thing I would do different is switch the 4th OLB position with the 7th pick at G/T. Not the players, but the positions. Maybe take a Daryl Williams in the 4th and a OLB in the 7th. I think with Cole, pass rushers are slightly less of a need than an OT/G. This is a very well done mock though!

well cole and mathis arent young and werner hasnt proven he can be an effective pass rusher. 

well cole and mathis arent young and werner hasnt proven he can be an effective pass rusher. 

I agree, but with those 3 on the roster along with Newsome and Walden, there would be a strong possibility that Trail may not make the final 53 with all the options. I believe an OT would definitely make the roster and have a decent chance to start should he do well in training camp. I think unless you take a huge upside OLB in the first, it's going to be difficult for any OLB to crack the roster, as counter-productive as it may seem. We have a commitment to Werner, Walden is just good enough to help, Newsome is excellent, Mathis is locked down for another year, and Cole we just signed a few weeks ago. Maybe we release Walden, but it's not likely. Might as well draft one in the 7th and have the same chance. Sorry, kinda ranting here.

I agree, but with those 3 on the roster along with Newsome and Walden, there would be a strong possibility that Trail may not make the final 53 with all the options. I believe an OT would definitely make the roster and have a decent chance to start should he do well in training camp. I think unless you take a huge upside OLB in the first, it's going to be difficult for any OLB to crack the roster, as counter-productive as it may seem. We have a commitment to Werner, Walden is just good enough to help, Newsome is excellent, Mathis is locked down for another year, and Cole we just signed a few weeks ago. Maybe we release Walden, but it's not likely. Might as well draft one in the 7th and have the same chance. Sorry, kinda ranting here.

well keeping 6 OLBers isnt unheard of and the pick is more for the future because as I mentioned cole and mathis arent getting any younger so newsome and trail could be the future starters

well keeping 6 OLBers isnt unheard of and the pick is more for the future because as I mentioned cole and mathis arent getting any younger so newsome and trail could be the future starters

If we keep 6 OLBers it'd be cool, the problem I had is that as a 4th rounder he'd be snatched off the practice squad in no time. I do agree it's for the future, we just have a bunch of guys we have to keep for another year. We'll see how it turns out if we do indeed take an OLB somewhere in the draft.

Really like this mock.

Our line would be ridiculous with Goldman and Anderson. I like Josh Shaw at CB more than safety, even though he's played both, but good pick nonetheless. Only pick I would change is maybe a RB in the 4th. But I like this mock a lot.