Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Newtwork said Hayneworth passed conditioning Test

bayone

Wait...so he fails it and then magically is fit to go a day later? Or did he simply not fail it in the first place?

From what i heard belichick never said he failed, JUST THAT HE HAD ISSUES TO BE WORKED OUT < 5 pats cariied g him over the finish line ( lol )

I'm glad because the whole failing the conditioning test saga was getting old.

Are these tests the same for all teams around the league or are they different? I remember when the Colts released Lilja, they said it was because he failed a physical, but he found a job with the Chiefs. Is that because he worked out enough to pass the physical, or is it different from team to team?

Are these tests the same for all teams around the league or are they different? I remember when the Colts released Lilja, they said it was because he failed a physical, but he found a job with the Chiefs. Is that because he worked out enough to pass the physical, or is it different from team to team?

Good question. I did a search and found this. Don't know if the source is credible; but if so, the tests are different.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/An-inside-look-at-the-NFL-conditioning-tests.html

conditioning tests are unique to each team. the pats conditioning test has to do with 100 yard sprints. i dont remember how many they have to do consecutively with in a certain time. i know with the pats it common for a few guys every year to have to take it a few times before passing. ron brace made a name for himself last year missing about a week of cam while he failed to pass it over and over

theres a difference between a teams conditioning test and a physical.

From what i heard belichick never said he failed, JUST THAT HE HAD ISSUES TO BE WORKED OUT < 5 pats cariied g him over the finish line ( lol )

The problem in DC was that there were not enough team mates willing to carry him across the line to pass the conditioning test...