Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which 2015 opponent are you most looking forward to?

bap1331

Well I'm really talking about the Luck era, since 2012 we have played the Pats 5 times and all the score look almost the same. How many times have we played the steeler and the chargers since 2012. I can't speak for other years because this is not the teams of old. This is one of if not the best active rivalry in the NFL and every true Colt fan circle that match up every season, so if we are talking about the 2015 season and what we know about our team since its taken new shape in 2012 we have not had more issue with any other team other then the PATS...

We all know patriots but mine is the saints. I do not think we have faced them in the regular season since they humiliated us on mnf 62-7 with curtis painter. I dont know what their beef was if they won the super bowl. And it annoys me that andrew luck says he looks up to brees. Ugh!

I want the colts to crush em and ill be over the super bowl in 2009 lol.

I'll never be over it!

Buffalo Bills. The Colts have had trouble against Rex Ryan's Jets, so it will be interesting to see how they respond to Buffalo, since Ryan is the new coach there. The Bills have had good defense, and could be some stiff competition in the AFC East.

Also, the New Orleans game might be a good one.