Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We Won!

Robin

I don't see us deal well with the zone and cut blocking of the Texans. We might give the Texans a fight but they will make enough plays to prevail. We will be 2-14 at best if we can show we can stop MJD, easier said than done :). We do well versus those speed guys like LT and Chris Johnson but have a harder time vs the bruisers like MJD and Michael Turner type of guys. Arian Foster, however, is a different beast, he may not be as fast as LT in his prime but he has as good vision as LT in his prime, IMO.

Their O-line kills us Chad....

....We got interceptions today that we probably wont get from their rookie because he wont be throwing much.

..Our D-line was good Sunday but we just get manhandled by the Texans...

I'd rather win the final home game than beat Jacksonville (also no guarantee with MJD there) but topping the Texans would be a bigger upset than tipping the Titans.

So happy to have one win though..

Too bad Polian can't draft. Reaching for Angerer like he did in the second round. Then drafting Brown, who has been a complete bust. The shame of it all!!!

Little bit of bad timing. These two guys are coming off monster performances.

Who cares if Pat was a reach, he's producing great numbers and has a bright future in this league.

Donald Brown had a slow start to his career, but he's turning the corner. He's slowly turning into that 1st rounder we thought he would be. It's a little early to call a 3rd year player a bust, especially after he's having a very good year.

That Conner....was he a second round pick...??

He was dominating today..and Angerer was strong.......

I swear I saw Lacey in press coverage.....at times..but my eyes may have deceived me...

..and Donald Brown is NOT a bust. :number1:

It feels like we won a playoff game.

Conner was a 7th rounder and is a steal! He has spent most of the year in Angerer's shadow but he has been a monster at linebacker this year for us. We are really in good shape at linebacker for the first time in a long time.

The defense as a whole was fired up today and I think we are slowly starting to see some of those changes with Murphy. Nothing over the top but now that he's a had a couple of weeks to work with the guys he is making some small changes and yes you saw press coverage the Colts did it a couple of times today.

Little bit of bad timing. These two guys are coming off monster performances.

Who cares if Pat was a reach, he's producing great numbers and has a bright future in this league.

Donald Brown had a slow start to his career, but he's turning the corner. He's slowly turning into that 1st rounder we thought he would be. It's a little early to call a 3rd year player a bust, especially after he's having a very good year.

I think that was sarcaism Andy

It was the first game my Family and I made it to, and the Colts PLayed Great !!!! we was hoping for a win, but not expecting one, but the game was so exciting and everyone we met there was so nice, so glad to see that our losing season hasn't gottin everyones spirits down, tis the season to be jolly !!! we stayed to the very end and cheered the whole time !!!!! THANKS COLTS for making our day !!!!