Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Player to watch at the Combine

Danielle Hunter DE/OLB LSU. This kid will be something, I'm telling you all. Last year I said I thought we should pick Johnathan Newsome in the 6th, we got him in the 5th. This year I saying I think we should get him in the 4th. This kid has scary scary upside and potential. 6'6, 240 and is compared to JPP. 

Keep and eye out. Trust me.

Hunter has the potential, But I don't know if he can put it together. He's a guy who passes the eye test too. He's big, long, and athletic, but yeah, I was never impressed with his production at LSU. I wouldn't mind him in the 5th or 6th though considering his upside.

I would not take him before the 5th or 6th, Don't look strong enough to set the edge, slow off the snap often....that leads to him getting stopped in his traks easily often beause of lak of pass rush movies suh as a rip move with his hands and swim move.....flashes a swim move one in a blue moon but its not refined and is mostly inaffetive....does have some aeleration though....That tells me play reogniton is a work in progress. Struggles to dip his shoulder and turn the orner

Third letter of alphabet on keyboard wont work for some reason or another all of a sudden