Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Add Cleveland to the "Cheaters" list

Bad Morty

I'm assuming Brian Hoyer is the Browns starter next year. I wouldn't draft another QB because Cleveland needs to see if Johnny Manziel's rehab has changed his outlook for the better. Rehab for substance abuse doesn't always work the 1st time. Sometimes, the addict falls off the wagon due to temptation & it requires more than 1 detox session to fix it or make longterm lasting change in the affected person.

My cousin went through this. It took them a couple of rehab revisits to finally make an impact that was life changing for them. It is a process on a case by case basis. It's not an exact science with a 1 & done cure that fits all the exact same way. 

For people trying to dismiss the Browns texting situation, consider that the people up in the owner's box have access to the network broadcast. There are a lot of camera angles and commentary from the booth during telecasts that would be potentially very useful information for the coaches on the field to have in game. Of the 3 incidents being investigated (deflated balls, crowd noise, and texting the coaches), I'd say this is the only one that really has the potential to tip the scales of fair play. Crowd noise...eh...if you are a road team your offense really ought to be preparing as though you won't be able to hear out there, and deflated balls is a complete joke. 

For people trying to dismiss the Browns texting situation, consider that the people up in the owner's box have access to the network broadcast. There are a lot of camera angles and commentary from the booth during telecasts that would be potentially very useful information for the coaches on the field to have in game. Of the 3 incidents being investigated (deflated balls, crowd noise, and texting the coaches), I'd say this is the only one that really has the potential to tip the scales of fair play. Crowd noise...eh...if you are a road team your offense really ought to be preparing as though you won't be able to hear out there, and deflated balls is a complete joke.

I agree 100%. Text-gate is the more serious of the 3. Though it has yet to come out what information was actually being texted to the sidelines, your reasoning is why it is against NFL rules in the first place.

Off topic but apparently your TE may want out of the mess that is the Cleveland Browns.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/04/report-jordan-cameron-eager-to-leave-the-mess-in-cleveland/

It appeared Mack felt the same way last year as well but he ended up right back there. Not uncommon to try to stir interest in the market by positioning yourself as available when everyone expects you to stay put. It just drives up offers even though he will likely sign with the highest dollar...and probably that would be Cleveland.

It appeared Mack felt the same way last year as well but he ended up right back there. Not uncommon to try to stir interest in the market by positioning yourself as available when everyone expects you to stay put. It just drives up offers even though he will likely sign with the highest dollar...and probably that would be Cleveland.

It would have to be a really high offer if it was me, assuming the reports are true.