Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you think Peyton returns?

RockThatBlue

I'd be curious to know if Tom Brady winning a SB also effects Peyton's retirement chances. There's now no way he's catching up to Brady in either rings or efficiency. Brady beat the Seahawks -- the same team Peyton got whooped to. Brady threw 4 TD's against the Seahawks. How many did Peyton throw?

I think Peyton might come back, but simply for the love of the game, and I don't see him being all that effective. This season will be his last imo.

The Broncos are not trying to nudge Peyton aside so they can play Brock Oswweiler..I think that's not a possibility...

Kubiak is there because he and Elway have been friends for 30 years..and both of them want to go to the Super Bowl again.

Kubiak is experienced enough to make an offense fit Peyton.,.

I think its all about whether Peyton believes he can be healthy in December and January

Kubiak is experienced enough to run 'Peyton's offense.'  Peyton is experienced enough to know what he has done for 3 years has worked.  :)

I for one hope he comes back . hard to imagine the NFL without number 18 on the field . Luckily when he finally does hang up the cleats we will likely all get to still hear him every Sunday via the broadcasting career he is destined for . Hopefully he doesnt pull too many punches and critiques the players without reservation .

I for one hope he comes back . hard to imagine the NFL without number 18 on the field . Luckily when he finally does hang up the cleats we will likely all get to still hear him every Sunday via the broadcasting career he is destined for . Hopefully he doesnt pull too many punches and critiques the players without reservation .

Double AA.. Don't count on that....Talkers SAY that's what Peyton will do.

I think he's going home to spend time with his kids. I think that may be on his mind now.. when do I start being a dad?

I cant see him traveling to NY or LA every week to talk about the NFL