Week 15 Predictions

CR91

jac vs atl falcons should roll in the dome

dal vs tb cowboys are ticked for letting that one go and the bucs are the prey

cin vs stl bengals should go past the lambs

car vs hou CAM! gets shut down

sea vs chi bears d will win it for them

ten vs ind im really hoping im wrong

was vs nyg redskins gave the pats a fight and they did beat them week 1 plus the giants will let that big win go to their heads upset special

gb vs kc there really should be a mercy rule in football

mia vs buf fins get the win for their new coach

no vs min vikings cant keep up with the saints

det vs oak raiders are slipping and they will continue to slip

cle vs ari cards still fighting i like it

ne vs den still not a fan, but tebow keeps winning and the team brady struggles with the most are the broncos

nyj vs phi i dont want to pick them, but something tells me rex will struggle trying to stop vick and this offense which looked pretty good last week

bal vs sd news flash for the chargers the ravens arent the bills or jags

pit vs sf no way the 49ers have enough offense to compete with the steelers

jac vs atl 'nuff said

dal vs tb Dallas' is mentally unprepared after two close loses in a row; Raheem Morris might save his Job

cin vs stl See #1

car vs hou Close game that goes to the wire, not a lot of offense though

sea vs chi Beast Mode has a quiet game, this might be Lovie Smith's last game as the Bears Coach

ten vs ind Rookie QB vs The Pass Rush of Freeney and Mathis. Close game as well. But CJ has a solid game.

was vs nyg Manning Destroys the 'Skins D, throws for 450 yards.

gb vs kc

mia vs buf

no vs min

det vs oak

cle vs ari

ne vs den

nyj vs phi Jets are hot

bal vs sd

pit vs sf

I hate to say it, but I think New England will bring Tebow and the Broncos back down to earth this week. Should be a good game though. I also think that the Giants and Chargers both win because they seem to play their best ball at the end of the season when its do or die time. Oh yeah, and Colts finally win!

brady always struggles vs the broncos and there hot right now

Jets @ Eagles - I'm not fooled by our win last week. All 24 offensive points came in the 2nd quarter after a string of Miami turnovers. The defense shut us out for 3 quarters. Jets are a better team.

Jaguars @ Falcons - Would love to see the Jags do what they did to Tampa, but it's not happening in the Georgia Dome.

Cowboys @ Tampa - Dallas is a bit of a mess right now, but Tampa being a bit of a mess would be an improvement for them.

Seahawks @ Bears - Bears D carries them to a win to keep their fading playoff hopes alive.

Dolphins @ Bills - Both teams are a mess right now, but the Bills are home, and Miami has a new coach.

Packers @ Chiefs - Is any explanation needed?

Titans @ Colts - See above.

Redskins @ Giants - Big win for the Giants last week. They get another win against a struggling Redskins team.

Bengals @ Rams - With head coaches falling before Black Monday, Spags could be the next to go early. (SPAGS, WE WANT YOU IN PHILLY!).

Panthers @ Texans - Tough pick, but Houston keeps on winning regardless who's under center.

Saints @ Vikings - No way can the Vikes keep up with the Saints in a dome, even if it isn't their own dome.

Lions @ Raiders - This pick scares me, but I'll take a chance on Detroit.

Pats @ Broncos - I haven't bought into Tebow like most of the world, but I do believe in Denver's defense keeping them in the game. With the Pats bad D, and tough defenses making things hard for Brady this season, I think Denver squeaks out a win at home again. Hope I'm wrong though.

Browns @ Cards - Cards with 2 impressive wins, should be able to beat a bad Browns team.

Ravens @ Chargers - This could go either way, but Baltimore can't afford to slip with the Steelers right there with them.

Steelers @ 49ers - With Harrison out, and both Big Ben and Pouncey gimpy, I think the 49ers win a tough game at home.

Last Week (Week 14) I went 11-4 on the pick-em & 8-7 on the spread for a total of 19-11, which is very good!

Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills (Pick'em) - Buffalo Bills win 17-13 - Bills win spread

Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears (Bears 3.5) - Chicago Bears win 16-10 - Bears win spread

Carolina Panthers at Houston Texans (Texans 6.5) - Carolina Panthers win 24-20 - Panthers win spread

Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts (Titans 6.5) - Tennessee Titans win 27-17 - Titans win spread

Green Bay Packers at Kansas City Chiefs (Packers 14) - Green Bay Packers win 28-17 - Chiefs win spread

New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings (Saints 7) - New Orleans Saints win 27-23 - Vikings win spread

Washington Redskins at New York Giants (Giants 7) - New York Giants win 28-17 - Giants win spread

Cincinnati Bengals at St Louis Rams (Bengals 6) - Cincinnati Bengals win 20-9 - Bengals win spread

Detroit Lions at Oakland Raiders (Lions 1) - Detroit Lions win 24-14 - Lions win spread

Cleveland Browns at Arizona Cardinals (Cardinals 7) - Arizona Cardinals win 23-14 - Cardinals win spread

New England Patriots at Denver Broncos (Pats 6.5) - Denver Broncos win 23-21 - Broncos win spread

New York Jets at Philadelphia Eagles (Eagles 3) - New York Jets win 31-20 - Eagles win spread

Baltimore Ravens at San Diego Chargers (Ravens 2.5) - Baltimore Ravens win 24-21 - Ravens win spread

Pittsburgh Steelers at San Francisco 49ers (Pick'em) - San Francisco 49ers win 20-16 - 49ers win spread

I hate to say it, but I think New England will bring Tebow and the Broncos back down to earth this week. Should be a good game though. I also think that the Giants and Chargers both win because they seem to play their best ball at the end of the season when its do or die time. Oh yeah, and Colts finally win!

Boy did you get pretty much all of them all right!!! 3 out of 4 long shots isn't too bad :-)