Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ESPN viewer poll - who will win the super bowl

shakedownstreet

who_will_win_poll_zpsad48ce6a.png

If we can beat NE then SEA much less GB don't worry me too much.

It all depends if our defense and O-line show up on Sunday like they did against DEN and CIN. Hoping to channel some 2006 magic...we'll see. Also the run game has been miles better with Boom vs waste of two first rounders Richardson. (One for us, one for CLE)

Right now NE is (and should) be the odds on favorite given they almost always play like a complete team as opposed to....hoping you can pull it together for a 4 game stretch. We're halfway there, though.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Colts would still be in Baltimore if they build them a new stadium, but no.After the colts are gone Baltimore builds a new stadium and takes Cleveland's football team. Should of kept the Colts to begin with. 
    • To be clear…. There has not been a suspension for a second violation.  This suspension is for the original incident which happened three weeks ago, back on April 17.   I think Doyel issued two apologies.  One that night and the other the next day.  Honestly, as awkward and clumsy as it was, I thought Doyle actually meant well.     I dislike Doyel as much as anyone.  But I think this is a bit of overkill.  I don’t think it comes from the Indy Star.  The newspaper is now owned by Gannett which owns USA Today.  Corporate wheels move very slowly.  I wish this had blown over.    If I had thought for a moment that Doyel was being a jerk or a bad guy in any way I wouldn’t mind someone dropping the hammer on him.  This all feels a bit much, but life is often unfair.     Ok…. I’ve defended Greg Doyel.  I’ll go take a shower now.       
    • I wonder if Pierce might be used more instead of just being a deep threat? 
    • I'm watching an NBA game for the first time in at least 5 years. I don't know any of the players but Turner looks familiar.    My brother is right. They are playing a lot faster than what I remember in the past. It is a lot more fun.   Maybe I don't remember but it seems that the refs are not calling Traveling as much as they used to. Is that right? They are letting the guys play. It is much more fun to watch.
    • Dude is a useless waste of oxygen. 
  • Members