Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers at Seahawks Discussion Thread

danlhart87

of course I'm serious. I am also intellectually correct. You cant be successful for 14 straight years with a QB in his late 30s unless things are manipulated. Believing that means you refuse to think logically for yourself.

Ive read many of your posts but I don't think logic is your strong point.

of course I'm serious. I am also intellectually correct. You cant be successful for 14 straight years with a QB in his late 30s unless things are manipulated. Believing that means you refuse to think logically for yourself.

Can you provide me with some credible person on earth who agrees with you?

of course I'm serious. I am also intellectually correct. You cant be successful for 14 straight years with a QB in his late 30s  unless things are manipulated. Believing that means you refuse to think logically for yourself.

Funny, because 14 years ago Brady wasn't in his late 30's. But whatever. 

I think you need to think more logically for yourself.

Can you provide me with some credible person on earth who agrees with you?

LOL I have made a very practical reality based, logical statement. I am my own credible source. Theres plenty of books. Stop sitting on your hands and get to work. 

logic= I don't need one single person on earth to agree with me to be right about anything. Popularity or majority rule does not make anything Fact or a truth. You dont have to know,believe or understand anything for me to be correct.

LOL I have made a very practical reality based, logical statement. I am my own credible source. Theres plenty of books. Stop sitting on your hands and get to work.

logic= I don't need one single person on earth to agree with me to be right about anything. Popularity or majority rule does not make anything Fact or a truth. You dont have to know,believe or understand anything for me to be correct.

So you are Nuts, party of one. Got it

Why do you post here? I don't get it. You think pro sports are rigged and here you are posting on a football board. Are you in that desperate need to feel superior in your life?

I think the guy is funny, but now it says he's no longer an active member. Did he get banned?