• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - personal argument

examples of me being "malicious"?

The examples are endless. Bringing up irrelevant topics or calling out fandom in posts that have nothing to do with such topics in opposition to another poster (which I guess is an attempt to flame or hurt said poster's feelings) can be considered such. But whatever man, do what you do. I'm not your maker.

examples of me being "malicious"?

You may not be malicious, but you come off as someone who is never wrong. You never miss an opportunity to correct someone, no matter how small or trivial the error is.

The examples are endless. Bringing up irrelevant topics or calling out fandom in posts that have nothing to do with such topics in opposition to another poster (which I guess is an attempt to flame or hurt said poster's feelings) can be considered such. But whatever man, do what you do. I'm not your maker.

I have never called out anyones fandom actually. Nice try though

You may not be malicious, but you come off as someone who is never wrong. You never miss an opportunity to correct someone, no matter how small or trivial the error is.

It depends on the personI'm quoting. A lot of times I'm giving them their own medicine

I have never called out anyones fandom actually. Nice try though

"Way to act like a Texans fan"

" Don't the Patriots have their own board? You should complain there"

"Way to act like a Texans fan"

" Don't the Patriots have their own board? You should complain there"

that's not calling out their fandom. That's asking why are they here

that's not calling out their fandom. That's asking why are they here

In conversations that often have nothing to do with their team alliances. I don't think a Saints fan posting about his thoughts on a team in the playoffs needs to be lauded with reminders about how his team is sitting on the couch.

In conversations that often have nothing to do with their team alliances. I don't think a Saints fan posting about his thoughts on a team in the playoffs needs to be lauded with reminders about how his team is sitting on the couch.

yeah, I'm.the only guy to call him out . lol He posts consistently about things that he knows will upset colts fans.

yeah, I'm.the only guy to call him out . lol He posts consistently about things that he knows will upset colts fans.

It was just an example. But you're wrong. He's always praising the Colts and saying how great Andrew is gonna be and how he will dominate the South for 15 years. He doesn't care too much for Manning and Brady though, lol.

That conveys that fans of other teams are not welcome here.

Enjoy the game!

Not those that choose to talk trash about the colts. You're right about that. Have i ever blasted you for being here even though you're a Vikings fan?

Not those that choose to talk trash about the colts. You're right about that. Have i ever blasted you for being here even though you're a Vikings fan?

When I first joined, you did. You seem to give newcomers a hard time.

When I first joined, you did. You seem to give newcomers a hard time.

I don't recall that. If so i apologize. You don't talk junk so im surprised i gave you a hard time

That was obviously a catch, and I think it was bad they called that back.

But at the same time, Dallas gets a TD there, GB still would have drove down the field and won the game. Rodgers was on fire in the 4th.

I mean it wasn't a catch. Because he didn't control the ball after contacting the ground.

It's pretty blatantly not a catch.

He caught it with both hands, came down in bounds, tucked it in with both hands, took 3 steps, switched sides with the ball and tucked it again, then lunged and scored a TD even though he lost control for a sec.

Even those with me here are probably only with me til that last part. THE BALL NEVER HIT THE GROUND. As bizarre and unlikely as that seems, it's happened before - the Antonio Freeman catch. Besides both knees and 1 elbow were down before the ground disloded the ball. O wait...the ground causes fumbles now? The ground cannot cause a fumble. That's 1 of the few cornerstones left in the NFL rulebook. There is no grey area there like a possesion call or a bang bang hit. The ground cannot cause a fumble, ever. Holy crap it's a catch however you spin it.

He caught it with both hands, came down in bounds, tucked it in with both hands, took 3 steps, switched sides with the ball and tucked it again, then lunged and scored a TD even though he lost control for a sec.

Even those with me here are probably only with me til that last part. THE BALL NEVER HIT THE GROUND. As bizarre and unlikely as that seems, it's happened before - the Antonio Freeman catch. Besides both knees and 1 elbow were down before the ground disloded the ball. O wait...the ground causes fumbles now? The ground cannot cause a fumble. That's 1 of the few cornerstones left in the NFL rulebook. There is no grey area there like a possesion call or a bang bang hit. The ground cannot cause a fumble, ever. Holy crap it's a catch however you spin it.

If the ground aids in a catch like that. It's incomplete. It hits the ground and completely moves. Never has control.

It's not even debatable. You have to finish the whole sequence. That's the rule.

Hate the rule, but it was called 100% correctly.

Irrelevant when you don't finish the catch. Calvin Johnson rule.

Haven't looked at the replay closely, but it didn't look like the ball came out until DeZ started to turn over....and then he regrouped it before it hit the ground. I could be totally wrong about that though.

Haven't looked at the replay closely, but it didn't look like the ball came out until DeZ started to turn over....and then he regrouped it before it hit the ground. I could be totally wrong about that though.

It's the whole sequence unless he makes a football move. But he never secured possession. The ball was moving around and when he comes down when his arm hits, the ball smacks the ground and moves a lot.

I don't like the rule, but it was called correctly.

The only argument to be made is that his arm reaching out was a "football move", but in my opinion he didn't ever have full possession.

Capped and bolded so House can see it now.

It's the whole sequence unless he makes a football move. But he never secured possession. The ball was moving around and when he comes down when his arm hits, the ball smacks the ground and moves a lot.

I don't like the rule, but it was called correctly.

The only argument to be made is that his arm reaching out was a "football move", but in my opinion he didn't ever have full possession.

Ok, I didn't think it moved when he hit the ground, but when he started to rolled over. My bad

Ok, I didn't think it moved when he hit the ground, but when he started to rolled over. My bad

Your good lol. It's a bang bang play, but letter of the law it was a good call.

However, that is all just my opinion. It's certainly open to interpretation.

The ball never came out and people do reach like that all the time.

What is it that you highlighted?

Ball doesn't need to come out by the way. The ground can't assist in a catch when the ball slams the turf and he loses control of it. He also at no point completed the catch, so the reach and loss of possession is an extension of making the initial catch.

If you want to be blind that's cool. Just don't try making things up, and then "bolding" things for me.

Should I cap and bold it for you so you remember you saying "the ball never touched the ground"?

Everyone can see he caught the ball yet the rule says no. Called correctly but the rule needs to be changed but not sure how you reword it without making it more difficult to call. And Dez has be to be smarter there. Just secure the catch and don't worry about trying to extend the ball with one arm.