Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sergio Brown

1959Colts

No but your snide and condescending remarks are awesome... which is why I will enjoy seeing the Colts lose because of people like you.. if they win, I'll privately congratulate a few decent people on these forums, but people like you I will bask in the glory of the defeat

I was directly responding to someone who said that Landry was playing well because the Colts thought the Bengals would run more... they knew they would run more because their 2 biggest weapons on offense were out of the game..

But don't let me stop you from being completely rude, obnoxious, snide and condescending.. all great qualities!

All the best to you too ;)

I'll privately congratulate Old Crow when the Pats lose, because posters like you make me hope the Pats lose. But if they win I'll also privately congratulate the good Pats fans on the board who don't come on to pick petty fights, and generally troll around :)

House has a clear history of snide and condescending remarks....much like the one he posted, Jerod was telling the truth

haha a clear history. Quite the story you're spinning there.

I was unaware taking someone's own logic/argument back at them in a way that equally makes no sense, to demonstrate a fallacy in said argument, was condescending and snide.

I will now approach everything straight-laced and without any humor or flair(See how I tied it all together?) from now on. I will also beat around the bush, and not just say exactly what I mean either.

Colts forum rejoice, for House: the obnoxious, RUDE, condecending, and snide, is retiring.

haha a clear history. Quite the story you're spinning there.

I was unaware taking someone's own logic/argument back at them in a way that equally makes no sense, to demonstrate a fallacy in said argument, was condescending and snide.

I will now approach everything straight-laced and without any humor or flair(See how I tied it all together?) from now on. I will also beat around the bush, and not just say exactly what I mean either.

Colts forum rejoice, for House: the obnoxious, condecending, and snide, is retiring.

Don't forget rude.

No but your snide and condescending remarks are awesome... which is why I will enjoy seeing the Colts lose because of people like you.. if they win, I'll privately congratulate a few decent people on these forums, but people like you I will bask in the glory of the defeat

I was directly responding to someone who said that Landry was playing well because the Colts thought the Bengals would run more... they knew they would run more because their 2 biggest weapons on offense were out of the game..

But don't let me stop you from being completely rude, obnoxious, snide and condescending.. all great qualities!

You forfeited your right to be indignant the moment you stepped into this thread and started baiting, guy

You forfeited your right to be indignant the moment you stepped into this thread and started baiting, guy

Baiting? Are you joking? I quoted someone mentioning Sergio Brown vs Landry and gameplanning, and used facts about the defensive strategy the Colts deployed against the Bengals because of their limited options.

Everything I said was purely related to football Xs and Os and then I get a Colt fan that crawls all over it and responds in a condescending and snide tone at me, which is the definition of baiting and goes on here constantly.

He does that because in hopes that he'll rustle my feathers enough for me to say something similar to him and get suspended for it.

Go read my post, it was 100 percent football related, I didn't insult or put anyone down.. but the response to it was 100 percent personally directed at me. That's the type of garbage we have to deal with all the time on here and are handcuffed from firing back because we'll get reprimanded if we do.. That's his MO here, poke Pats fans in the eye (and I've even seen him treat his own Colts fans horribly too in rare cases) to start a fight and get emotions running high, then sit back and watch them get punished if they poke him back

I don't buy the missing players excuse because no one allows the Colts to use the "Missing Mathis", or "Missing Running Game" excuse, or "Bad Offensive Line" excuse when we lose games.    Nor does the media let us make use of it when we win.  And the funny thing is most of the experts on NFL Network, and Inside The NFL along with some of the other ones in majority picked the Bengals to beat the Colts in Lucas Oil Stadium anyway and that was after knowing Green wouldn't play.  So what reason do we have to feel "Lucky"?

House has a clear history of snide and condescending remarks....much like the one he posted, Jerod was telling the truth

All the best to you too ;)

I'll privately congratulate Old Crow when the Pats lose, because posters like you make me hope the Pats lose. But if they win I'll also privately congratulate the good Pats fans on the board who don't come on to pick petty fights, and generally troll around :)

Baiting? Are you joking? I quoted someone mentioning Sergio Brown vs Landry and gameplanning, and used facts about the defensive strategy the Colts deployed against the Bengals because of their limited options.

Everything I said was purely related to football Xs and Os and then I get a Colt fan that crawls all over it and responds in a condescending and snide tone at me, which is the definition of baiting and goes on here constantly.

He does that because in hopes that he'll rustle my feathers enough for me to say something similar to him and get suspended for it.

Go read my post, it was 100 percent football related, I didn't insult or put anyone down.. but the response to it was 100 percent personally directed at me. That's the type of garbage we have to deal with all the time on here and are handcuffed from firing back because we'll get reprimanded if we do.. That's his MO here, poke Pats fans in the eye (and I've even seen him treat his own Colts fans horribly too in rare cases) to start a fight and get emotions running high, then sit back and watch them get punished if they poke him back

Mod note: Stop. If you have problems with other posters, either put them on your ignore list, or report the specific issues to the mods. All the other griping and back and forth is technically against the rules. Thanks for complying.