Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Troy Brown talks down Andrew Luck

1959Colts

Here is yet another ex-patriot analysts biased opinion...

Sporting NewsVerified account @sportingnews 23h23 hours ago

Troy Brown says Andrew Luck is "decent" and "is as good as Andy Dalton." Riiiiiight.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015-01-02/troy-brown-andrew-luck-is-as-good-as-andy-dalton-indianapolis-colts-cincinnati-bengals?eadid=SOC/Twi/SNMain 

Patriot Homers have always had the Brady over Manning debates because of the Colts Patriots rivalry there will always be those taking there shots at a Colts QB regardless I disagree .

Bengals have went 24 years without a playoff win how many of those years was Dalton the QB ?

Jan 2014   in his 2'nd season 

In 34 career games, Andrew Luck has authored many outstanding moments for the Colts. Luck entered Saturday with 10 career comeback victories, and he performed the granddaddy of comebacks helping the Colts erase a 28-point deficit in a 45-44 Wild Card victory over Kansas City.

No there not the same not even close ..

Here is yet another ex-patriot analysts biased opinion...

Sporting NewsVerified account @sportingnews 23h23 hours ago

Troy Brown says Andrew Luck is "decent" and "is as good as Andy Dalton." Riiiiiight.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015-01-02/troy-brown-andrew-luck-is-as-good-as-andy-dalton-indianapolis-colts-cincinnati-bengals?eadid=SOC/Twi/SNMain 

Luck is way better than Dalton tell the * that he needs to go be a hater of some other team.

Yep we already discussed this. Troy Brown who was an average, decent or mediocre wide receiver calls a great young QB decent just because he plays for the Colts. I would be so embarrassed to be a Pats fan....God...Just so ashamed.

Why?

Luck is a mediocre playoff QB. That's backed by stats.

His win against KC was as much of a result of Jamal Charles and Flowers going down as much as the Colts' turnaround.

Why?

Luck is a mediocre playoff QB. That's backed by stats.

His win against KC was as much of a result of Jamal Charles and Flowers going down as much as the Colts' turnaround.

For as many times as the Pats have been in the playoffs the past few years with a great overall team, they should have won another superbowl by now... I would be mad if I were a Pats fan.