Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Proof Game

Deano1818

As I look at this game, I think that this will prove what the team has, this year

Are we a team that can go deep in the playoffs? Or will our team be watching the AFC championship on TV?

If we can't beat the Patriots in our home stadium being relatively healthy, I don't believe that our chances are good in January

We are rested, we have had time to prepare.

If we lose, we are on the road in Denver or New England in the playoffs

This game is pivital to this years success

And to me, a test for how good this team really is

Yes and no. It depends if you think we can win on the road or not. Baltimore went into Denver AND NE two years ago and won. So much depends on how we are playing and health of the team and health of our opponents. I feel this team will be able to compete regardless of venue. But I would love to have the home playoff game(s).

As I look at this game, I think that this will prove what the team has, this year

Are we a team that can go deep in the playoffs? Or will our team be watching the AFC championship on TV?

If we can't beat the Patriots in our home stadium being relatively healthy, I don't believe that our chances are good in January

Couldn't agree more. If We lose, we can all try to justify it as a moment in time. What happens in November doesn't apply to what happens in January, etc.

But it certainly will set up our path and if we lose that path won't be any easier. Huge game.

This game will tell us whether we can compete with the upper echelon teams.  If we lose tonight, the odds on making much noise in the playoffs get pretty long.  I still am hopeful for a win tonight, but have been burned too many times by NE to proclaim a Colts victory.  Still, we have a chance.....

GO COLTS!

I like the Colts chances to either win out or lose only one game if we win tonight. Homefield is not out of reach, in which case, I love our chances of playing in the AFC Title game.

With how Denver and New England play at home, I don't see us getting past them come playoff time, if it comes down to a road game.

No over reaction here

We are a playoff team...... Just not a true SB team

The Colts are just not as good as the Pats

We need to pick up some defensive play makers in the offseason

Long term, Brady has 2-3 years left

Luck has 12-16

He will get us to the SB..... Just not yet

colts play with easy to middle of the road teams  when the big boys they lose.

Were lacking serverly!!! Where is our consistency in how we play and execute? Where is the focus and execution??? Being aggressive and bringing it to the opponent not waiting for them to bring it to you! It seems we're on and off week to week and you really just dont know what your gonna get. And supposedly we were even putting in extra preperation for this game.... well that worked out well. And this trying to be a power run team is failing miserably. We're flat out NOT a power run team. Our strength is passing the ball and we need to rely on that, establish that and use the weapons we have!!! Then off of that bring in the run game to balance things out. But we clearly do not have any maulers up front at all. I think we're trying to run an offensive scheme that we're just not suit to run right now at all! We got alot of questions we need to answer and alot of things to examine and fix. Right now I certainly do not see us making any deep run in the playoffs... nit at all!!!

A very disappointing game because it was a very easy win for the Pats. Just keep running through the middle that was all they had to do to win this game. And Colts played without fire espeacially on Defense. We had some momentum going after the second INT but blow it right after the halftime. It was disgusting because we looked helpless like against the Steelers and that in a key game that would have helped to secure home field advantage in the playoffs.