Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers vs Saints

RockThatBlue

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We deserve to lose when you have a running back that rushes over 120 yards, and then you stop running it, and go one dimensional all passing.

Brees picks were pretty bad. Graham was so heavily covered in that game, but the second pick, force that ball into triple coverage!

Our defense is bad yet again, as you all know. We love giving up the big play in the final 2 minutes. Crabtree was wide open without a man near him for 5-10 yards before that catch to get the field goal to force OT.

I don't even care. As mad as I am, I am not surprised. Seen this before, earlier this year.

Brees turnover to end the game? Check, Detroit

Blown coverage in secondary in the final 2 minutes? Check, Cleveland

Running the ball effectively and then giving up on the run to throw throw throw Dan Marino ball? Check, check, check - Carolina, Detroit, Atlanta, and for a bonus - Cleveland.

Side 2 of Abbey Road played the millionth time over still sounds better than hearing that stupid annoying siren from the Superdome.

We deserve to lose when you have a running back that rushes over 120 yards, and then you stop running it, and go one dimensional all passing.

Brees picks were pretty bad. Graham was so heavily covered in that game, but the second pick, force that ball into triple coverage!

Our defense is bad yet again, as you all know. We love giving up the big play in the final 2 minutes. Crabtree was wide open without a man near him for 5-10 yards before that catch to get the field goal to force OT.

I don't even care. As mad as I am, I am not surprised. Seen this before, earlier this year.

Brees turnover to end the game? Check, Detroit

Blown coverage in secondary in the final 2 minutes? Check, Cleveland

Running the ball effectively and then giving up on the run to throw throw throw Dan Marino ball? Check, check, check - Carolina, Detroit, Atlanta, and for a bonus - Cleveland.

Side 2 of Abbey Road played the millionth time over still sounds better than hearing that stupid annoying siren from the Superdome.

Was pulling for the Saints. Thought they had it until 4th and 10.......

Been saying for a while there is no clutch factor this year with the Saints either. They blow A LOT of close games, weird.

But, the division is still crap so........."here comes the sun", (one silver lining is there).

"Something" is off with the Saints at times this season. But, once in a while they still "come together".

:D  :yay: