Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle @ Washington

jvan1973

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I believe you can.  I've seen it happen numerous times (especially to RG3) and can't remember a penalty being thrown.

Ty sir I wasn't sure you see it in college a lot but wasn't sure about the NFL . You usually see QB's run backwards not up toward the line with arms tucked after handing it off . Seems like teams would pop him if they could there .

The fact that Sherman continues to get beat by guys like T.Y. Hilton & Jackson proves that is is not the best at what he does. He is very good at his job but not the best. Give me Davis or Peterson any day.

Sherman hasn't gotten beat today. I don't like the guy, but neither play to Jackson was on him (unless you mean the tackle that he should have made at the 10 yard line).

Sherman hasn't gotten beat today. I don't like the guy, but neither play to Jackson was on him (unless you mean the tackle that he should have made at the 10 yard line).

I beg to differ. Even if the safety is supposed to be there to help Sherman seems to get burned a lot despite being the best ever. Speed is all you need to beat Sherman.